Garmin VIRB Edit
The VIRB® Edit desktop app combines your VIRB video footage with GPS and other data from any VIRB action camera or a compatible Garmin device. The result is a rich, memorable, video experience that you can easily share and post online.
• Easily edit and view 360 videos, add 4K spherical stabilization and add augmented reality G-Metrix™ data overlays (available only on VIRB 360®)
• Add G-Metrix™ templates, gauges, and graphs to show speed, elevation, heart rate, g-force, lap data, and more
• View your entire video alongside a map with your track information
• Capture a full 360 view photo from a 360 video
• Assisted video editor automatically highlights the best moments from your video footage
• Trim, reorder and stitch clips together
• Apply slow motion to your videos
• Add music to your videos
• Add text and titles to your videos
• Built-in sharing to easily post footage on YouTube®, Facebook®, Vimeo® and Garmin Connect™ Share or export to your computer
Fixed incorrect video export for computers using Iris Pro graphics.
Most Helpful Reviews
Not able to have gauges in Create Movie - This version is total garbage. When creating a movie gauges fail to display any info! Some think if you trim a little bit it will be a work around but it only works for a few mins of the video and then the gauges go blank. Why did they totally mess this latest version up?! Stay with any version you have that is not 2.60