Garmin VIRB Edit
Current Version: 4.2.3
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 43.2 MB - Download
The VIRB Edit desktop app combines your VIRB video footage with GPS and other data from any VIRB action camera or a compatible Garmin device. The result is a rich video experience that you can easily share and post online.
• Add G-Metrix gauges and graphs to your video to show speed, elevation, heart rate, g-force, lap data, and more.
• Sync footage from multiple cameras
• Build custom gauges
• View your entire video alongside a map with your track information
• Trim, reorder and stitch clips together.
• Apply slow motion to your videos
• Add music to your videos and adjust individual clip volume
• Add text and titles to your videos
• Publish directly to YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook for easy online sharing or export to your computer
• Fixed VIRB Ultra detection for App-Store release
• Fixed export audio distortion
• Fixed multiple export errors
• Fixed issues with exporting scaled videos
• Fixed issue with graphs not showing data in exported videos
• Performance improvements when displaying graphs
• Fixed issue with gauges sometimes failing to drag into the video
Most Helpful Reviews
Not able to have gauges in Create Movie - This version is total garbage. When creating a movie gauges fail to display any info! Some think if you trim a little bit it will be a work around but it only works for a few mins of the video and then the gauges go blank. Why did they totally mess this latest version up?! Stay with any version you have that is not 2.60