Developer: Playrix Games
Current Version: 1.9.0
Last Updated: 8 days ago
Download Size: 270.1 MB - Download
Welcome to Gardenscapes! Rake your way through a storyline full of unexpected twists to restore a wonderful garden to its former glory!
Embark on an adventurous journey: beat match-3 levels, restore and decorate different areas in the garden, get to the bottom of the secrets it holds, and enjoy the company of amusing in-game characters, including Austin, your butler! What are you waiting for? Build your dream garden!
The game features:
● Unique gameplay: swap and match, restore and decorate the garden, and enjoy a novel storyline—all in one place!
● Hundreds of unique match-3 levels
● Dozens of in-game characters you can make friends with
● A lovely pet that is always there to cheer you up
● An in-game social network you can use to keep up on all the latest
● Different areas in the garden with unique structures: broken fountains, mysterious mazes, and many more
● A community that comes first—become neighbors with your Facebook friends!
Enjoying Gardenscapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at [email protected]
The new Gardenscapes update features a themed event with a gardenful of pumpkins!
Celebrate Halloween in the garden!
- Enjoy the new holiday event in the middle of October: earn pumpkoins and exchange them for unique Halloween-styled decorations!
- Assemble the full collection of decor items to get a unique prize perfect for making the mansion look hauntingly beautiful!
- Create a stylish Halloween bouquet in the popular Orangery Flower event
- A new element that makes Honey an even trickier obstacle: break the Sugar Crust to remove the Honey from the field!
- The horse story gets another twist: train your new pet in the first show jumping session!
- New community-requested localizations: Traditional Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese and Dutch!
Most Helpful Reviews
COOL - This game looks awesome!
Super disappointed with a fun game - The concept, puzzle style, and execution of the game are top notch. It’s a lot of fun to play. That’s the problem though. You only have five “lives”, which translates into five tries at any of the puzzles. if you use those up, you have to wait 15 minutes to play again or you have to pay real money to refill your lives. I’ve got plenty of fun free puzzle games that really are free. I’d be willing to put up with ads and pay to remove them, or pay up front for a game like this (which again, is a fun addictive matching game), but I don’t have 15 minutes to wait around if I’m stuck on a particular level.
More Reviews for Current Version
LOVE! - I really love this game. The sister to it, Homescapes, isnt nearly as fasinating as the garden version. Even though the next round is harder than the last you’ll visualize better moves. Where as in home sapes ive been stuck on only round 11 for a week. SO MUCH FUN BEING ABLE TO ADVANCE WITHOUT THE SAME LEVEL BEING OH SO DIFFICULT