Gardenscapes - New Acres
Developer: Playrix Games
Current Version: 1.4.0
Last Updated: 8 days ago
Download Size: 454.5 MB - Download
Welcome to Gardenscapes! Rake your way through a storyline full of unexpected twists to restore a wonderful garden to its former glory!
Embark on an adventurous journey: beat match-3 levels, restore and decorate different areas in the garden, get to the bottom of the secrets it holds, and enjoy the company of amusing in-game characters, including Austin, your butler! What are you waiting for? Build your dream garden!
The game features:
* Unique gameplay: swap and match, restore and decorate the garden, and enjoy a novel storyline—all in one place!
* Hundreds of unique match-3 levels
* Dozens of in-game characters you can make friends with
* A lovely pet that is always there to cheer you up
* An in-game social network you can use to keep up on all the latest
* Different areas in the garden with unique structures: broken fountains, mysterious mazes, and many more
* A community that comes first—become neighbors with your Facebook friends!
Enjoying Gardenscapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at [email protected]
Here comes a big new Gardenscapes update!
Open a new chapter:
- Take on more than 100 challenging tasks in the garden’s new Water Cascade area!
- Find out what balls were like 200 years ago and help Austin organize one!
- Meet Alex, a present-day Cinderella.
New in match-3 mode:
- 40 new exciting levels!
- New obstacles: Picnic Blanket and Honeycombs!
Warmest wishes from the Gardenscapes team. Have fun!
Most Helpful Reviews
COOL - This game looks awesome!
Super disappointed with a fun game - The concept, puzzle style, and execution of the game are top notch. It’s a lot of fun to play. That’s the problem though. You only have five “lives”, which translates into five tries at any of the puzzles. if you use those up, you have to wait 15 minutes to play again or you have to pay real money to refill your lives. I’ve got plenty of fun free puzzle games that really are free. I’d be willing to put up with ads and pay to remove them, or pay up front for a game like this (which again, is a fun addictive matching game), but I don’t have 15 minutes to wait around if I’m stuck on a particular level.
More Reviews for Current Version
Fun to play, hard to get attached to - The design is lovely to look at, and the character dialouge is adorable. My main issue is that each level earns you only ONE star, and it seems like every time there’s more “story” added in, more stars are required to complete tasks. If some levels were not so much harder than others, it would be a lot more worth the time needed to play levels. However, difficult levels being worth one star makes it almost annoying to try and earn them in order to complete the garden tasks. I would love to love this game, but it’s just not enough reward for the frustration.