Developer: iwascoding GmbH
Current Version: 6.9.8
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Download Size: 35.1 MB - Download
GarageSale lets you create, edit, track, and manage all your eBay auctions from your Mac.
With more than 600,000 items posted on eBay by its users each month, GarageSale is the leading eBay solution on Mac OS X.
GarageSale is officially certified by eBay and iwascoding is an "eBay Certified Solution Provider".
GarageSale's features include:
- Free image hosting for up to 20 images per auction for non-GTC auctions
- Free auction scheduling
- Import photos directly from iPhoto or Aperture
- Revise and Relist your auctions from within GarageSale
- Powerful batch editing features
- 140 professional multi-layout designs
- Multiple eBay accounts
- eBay Stores
- multi-variation listings (aka multi-SKU listings)
- Use GarageSale for iPhone or iPad to prepare and list auctions, or import them to GarageSale for Mac.
- Optional paid image hosting for 'Good Till Canceled' (GTC) listings is available as In-App purchase
Have more questions? Check out our website and contact us at [email protected]
- updated shipping services for eBay Germany
- shipping services are now sorted alphabetically in the shipping service menu
- turned off 'allow popups' flag for auction web view to silence unwanted popup adds introduced by eBay
- user can specify package dimensions when using shipping profiles. This should fix the 'weight required' error returned by eBay when trying to submit a listing with a shipping profile
- displays a warning when you haven't selected all three kinds of business profiles simultaneously. This was necessary because of recent eBay policy change
- fixed a crash in the 'Product' panel
- fixed a bug in the Design Template Utility that prevented saving of duplicated designs
Most Helpful Reviews
Best for Listing on eBay - Garage Sale is easy to use and makes for quick setup and listing of items on eBay. The only thing that I find a bit strange is their use of the word "template". Every auction creates a new template. To me, "template" means that you create a master design so that your listings have a consistent look. Then, you create all your auctions from one template and end up with an archive for each auction. It would be useful to have, say, 3 or 4 templates - one for each type of product I normally list. Otherwise, setip is easy, once you understand where to find all the finer details, which are in the "Inspector". Being a bit OCD, I always review my listings on eBay after I perform an upload. Quite often I end up doing an edit. Unfortunately, when Garage Sale synchronizes with eBay, this results in even more clutter in Garage Sale as it creates a folder called "Imported from My eBay". So, now you have two listings for each item you have set up. Still, the templates are very nice and the setup is easy. I would rather use Garage Sale than set the items up on eBay, which gives you essentially a blank piece of paper in which you have to create everything from scratch every time. That's why you see so many boring listings. Garage Sale lets me add some flavor to the listing, which improves my success.
Horrible - I used this app for about 4 months. I had purchased the 6 month picture package and in a month, the application no longer recognized the picture package and I went back and forth for 3 weeks dealing with iwascoding which is the seller of Garagesale, I ended up having to go through apple and let them know that I was not getting anywhere with iwascoding and they immediately issued me a refund. Dummy me, I used the refund to purchase again the 6 month picture package and this time, after a month, yet again… the app no longer recognized the 6 month picture package and it also deleted itself? All the listings that I had saved within Garagesale that had not been posted yet, were lost and I now have to go back through to figure out which listings they were. If I want to use this app again, which I don't, I would have to reinstall the app, but I think I would need to repurchase the app again, because the app store does not have a place to reinstall the app, just shows that it is installed. Furthermore, Garagesale never issued me a license number, so the only reference is my receipt from where I originally paid, but all in all, I confirm that this is the worst app I've ever used and is NOT productive unless you do not produce any listings, in that case you would be productive. As for me, I post anywhere from 300 to 500 a month. ……………………………………………….DO NOT PURCHASE THIS APP!!!! ………………………………………………………………………………………………….WORST APP EVER!!!
More Reviews for Current Version
Oh come on iwascoding! Release Garage Sale 7 on the Mac App Store! - Love Garage Sale 6 (or classic as they now call it), but please don’t leave us Mac App Store users in the dust. I’m sorry, but I prefer to get my software through here so please reconsider releasing it through the MAS.
Do not buy this old version. - Do not buy this old and outdated version of the app that does not run correctly on Sierra. I found out after I upgraded to the App Store v6 application that they sell v7 on their website. I had to buy it directly because they may never get to 7 in the App Store. They would not give me a credit for either version. So, I had to buy two licenses. It is a good program that I have used for many years, but they should pull the App Store installer if they are not going to upgrade it to the latest version that they sell on their website. You may have to buy v7 if you buy this v6.