Developer: Mineko IMANISHI
Current Version: 1.3.1
Last Updated: 5 days ago
Download Size: 13.3 MB - Download
Gapplin is an SVG image viewer/converter.
This application has features especially for designers, who treat SVG images in their works. It's the perfect way to use Gapplin as a live-previewer for SVG images besides editing them in your text editor. You can also process multiple SVG files using AppleScript or bundled Automator actions. In any case, you can, of course, use this as just a simple viewer.
■ Key Features
- SVGZ preview
- animation SVG preview
- export to PNG/TIFF/PDF with alpha channel
- WebKit rendering engine
- background color switch
- Quick Look support for SVG/SVGZ files
- AppleScript/Automator support
- open displayed SVG files in your favorite editor
- fix: QuickLook on macOS High Sierra.
- fix: External editor couldn't be selected from the directory selection panel.
- fix: A possible crash on OS X 10.11.
- fix: typo.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great little app - Works great as a previewer! I use it to automatically display my result, as I edit my svg files manually in my faviorite text editor. As soon as I save my file, Gapplin will update the preview. Export also works great for me, although I don’t use it much as I prefer my files in the original svg format.
Great in Theory, but cannot export without crashing - Running latest version of Gapplin on OSX 10.9.5 on a MacPro 2 x 3 GHz Quad Core Intel Xeons with 12 GB Ram. SVG and SVGZ files open just fine. However, I am not able to extract either file type. Crashes everytime I try to export.