GRID 2 Reloaded Edition
Developer: Feral Interactive Ltd
Current Version: 1.0.2
Last Updated: 28 minutes ago
Download Size: 6.7 GB - Download
Be fast. Be first. Be famous.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
NOTE: If you experience problems launching the game, check you are signed into Game Center, then try again.
Speed your way to the front as the star driver of ‘World Series Racing’, a disruptive new championship with global ambitions. Hold your nerve and do whatever it takes to win in nerve-jangling duels on mountain roads, experience full-contact sprints through city streets, get sideways in high-stakes drift events and carve your way around famous circuits as you propel WSR to the top of international motorsport.
Learn to master over 70 high-performance rides including supercharged muscle cars, agile open-wheel racers and cutting-edge sports vehicles. Master each car’s unique balance of speed, torque, grip and acceleration and adapt your technique to match the machine for a heightened driving experience that hits the sweet spot between realism and arcade racing.
• Like real life, only better! TrueFeel™ handling emphasizes each car’s unique features for edge-of-control driving that will have you on the edge of your seat.
• Tear up Californian coastal roads, Japanese mountain trails and European city streets in over 70 superb cars that represent the best in automotive engineering.
• Prove yourself in an extensive range of events including white-knuckle drift battles, frenzied elimination races and unpredictable LiveRoutes™ courses, where the track changes as you race.
• Immerse yourself in every race with incredible graphics, spectacular lighting, realistic sound design and advanced AI that takes risks, makes mistakes and is as committed to the win as you are.
• GRID 2 Reloaded Edition contains all the additional content previously released for GRID 2, including the Demolition Derby event, famous tracks such as Spa Francorchamps and over 20 premium cars by manufacturers such as McLaren and Aston Martin.
• Face off against a friend/rival in head-to-head split-screen racing.
Important information regarding GRID 2 Reloaded Edition:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.0GHz, RAM: 4GB, Graphics: 256MB, Free Space: 11GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA Series, Intel HD3000, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 9xxx series, NVIDIA 1xx series and NVIDIA 3xx series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• You can find out more about the game on the GRID 2 Reloaded Edition mini-site at feralinteractive.com/grid2reloaded
© 2013 - 2014 The Codemasters Software Company Limited (“Codemasters”). All rights reserved. Originally developed and published by Codemasters. “Codemasters”®, “Ego”®, the Codemasters logo and “GRID”® are registered trademarks owned by Codemasters. “GRID 2”™, “Codemasters Racing”™ and “RaceNet”™ are trademarks of Codemasters. YouTube and the YouTube logo are trademarks of Google Inc. All rights reserved. By uploading a video to YouTube, you agree to the Terms of Service located at: http://www.youtube.com/t/terms. Powered by Wwise © 2006 - 2014 Audiokinetic Inc. All rights reserved. Ogg Vorbis Libraries © 2013 - 2014, Xiph.Org Foundation. Developed for and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license.
• Fixes a physics issue that occurs when using certain cars.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great port! Works with PS3 controllers! - There’s a shortage of racing games on the Mac…. Especially racers that strike a good balance between arcade racer and driving simulator… The controls are mostly on the arcady side, but the physics are smooth and well done. It’s great fun if you wreck and witness the other (computer controlled) cars wrecking— the AI for the opponents are imperfect and they will sometimes wreck on their own. This is a good addition to casual racers that want to fly through city streets for a few minutes…. but don’t feel like investing a whole lot of time (and money/hardware) to do so. Most races are around 5 minutes. This game also works with existing Playstation 3 controllers via Bluetooth. Just make sure your PS3 master power is switched off (or unplugged) so it doesn’t link up to it first. Press the PS button, go to the Mac’s bluetooth setting and connect. You’ll need to verify that it sees it before launching the game. It’ll also work with Logitech racing wheels but I’m not that serious a racer… To avoid complaints: VERIFY YOUR SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PURCHASING. I have a Mac Mini i7 with AMD Radeon (256MB dedicated RAM) so I can’t do super high detail, but I’ve found I don’t need it. I run at 960x600 with 4x supersampling (I prefer smooth looking lower res rather then raw looking high res) and it still does around 40fps most of the time- more then good enough for racing.
Please Fix Bug - Just now I relaunched the game and again and again got the message telling me I have damaged content files, and must again re-download the game. It is a bug.
More Reviews for Current Version
Fun, has some issues - This game is fun to play, and runs just fine on my Macbook Air with an HD4000 and 8GB of RAM, but it constantly has issues with “Downloadable content” which render the game unplayable and send me back to the title screen. I’ve re-downloaded the game twice and the issue has come up again and again.
FUN! - Incredibly fun to play! I really like this game alot!
Good game! - I used to have this game on my old PS3, until I decided to sell it to get a PS4. So, I already knew I liked the game, but I was skeptical about how it would run on my base 2012 MacBook Air 13”. After I bought the game, I was shocked. It runs very smoothly! It isn’t too hard on the battery and it doesnt even get that hot! Not only that, but it fully supports my PS4 controller, so I can play the game on my Mac with my PS4 controller!!! How cool is that? I do get that data corruption message, and it returns me to the title screen, but after I click career again, nothing is actually corrupted. Also, the price is a little high. Considering I could have got GRID Autosport for the same price, the price of GRID 2 should be $30 or so. (Keep in mind, Autosport has much higher requirements)
Damaged Downloadable Content - Worked fine for awhile on my MBA 2014/HD5000/8GB Ram, then an error happens where it says the download content is damaged. Game resets and then it says it again. Only thing I downloaded for the game was the game. No add-ons or anything special. Was pretty fun when it was working though.
Wish I could give better - I’ved played many racing games, including the first Grid, but this is the first one that has literally thrown a wall up preventing me from progressing. I have not gotten past the first club race(go ahead and laugh).I’ve tried at least 10-15 sessions and multiple times per session to finish this race in the top 3, and each time I end up hitting good ol’ command Q before I throw my controller through my screen. I made it farther in the first game of this series, but this just disgusts me. Codemasters, this is not fun at all. I’ve owned this game for over 2 months with no progress. So, until I purchase a racing wheel to try that out, I’ll be uninstalling this game.