Current Version: 1.2.0
Last Updated: 24 days ago
Download Size: 2.3 MB - Download
One of the best navigation apps in the IOS App Store comes to the Mac App Store!
GPS Tracks for the Mac is one of the best apps for editing and creating routes on your Mac. Sync all of your saved tracks from GPS Tracks to the app for editing and reviewing. It's also perfect for editing GPX or KML files.
- Sync all of your saved tracks and waypoints to and from GPS Tracks for IOS
Create and Edit Routes and Tracks
- Edit tracks created from GPS Tracks or imported from a file
- Delete selected points from a track
- Merge tracks
- Split tracks
- Cut a selected path from a current track to create a new track
- Create routes to follow manually before you start your track
- Create routes from a set of waypoints
- View Track statistics
- Export tracks to GPX, KML, KMZ, or CSV
- Export multiple tracks into one file
Create and Edit Waypoints
- Add or edit waypoints saved to the app
- Create waypoints from map searches
- Customize each waypoint with a pin color
- Convert between four sets of coordinates (Decimal, DMS, MGRS, UTM) anytime
- Add MGRS Grid overlay to map
- View and replay saved tracks
- View interactive statistical graph for each track
- View each waypoint saved with each track
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great! - Great app and well designed. This works well in conduction with the IOS version. Also it has excellent support form the developer.