Sometimes emojis just don’t cut it. Share your true feelings with GIFs.
Drag and drop GIFs from your menubar directly into iMessage, and collect your favorite GIFs from anywhere by dropping GIFs into your menubar.
It’s perfect for all those times you wanted to...
- Express just how much you love pizza.
- Annoy your friends with that one lyric you just can’t stop singing.
- Tell your crush that cuddling should be in your future.
Tenor GIF for Mac Features:
* Always send the perfect GIF and video responses to your best friends straight from your menubar!
* Browse through categories like reactions, music, trending and more.
* Search millions of GIFs and videos on Tenor for the perfect moment. You can also tap the emoji icon in the menu to search by your favorite emoji!
* See a GIF you like while browsing the web or receive a GIF from a friend? Drag/Drop the GIF to your Menubar to save for later. That means no saving to clunky desktop folders, and its instantly available from your toolbar
* Works with your favorite messengers and social networks including iMessage, Slack, Email, Telegram, Facebook, and Reddit
* Syncs with Tenor GIF Keyboard on your iPhone. Your GIF collections are instantly available on both your iPhone and Mac so your favorites GIFs are accessible everywhere
- Tenor GIF Keyboard has received a facelift, making it easier and faster to share great GIFs.
Most Helpful Reviews
ReallyGood - The app fills the voids between text, stills, and video. Very quick, easy, bug-free, and especially… Expressive. Even in my first days use I can tell I’ll be using this too much.
Boo. - This app certainly has some cute gifs, but you can’t do anything with them. You cannot send them to friends, and if you try and save one it only saves the first frame rather than the whole animated gif. I deleted it as quickly as I downloaded it.
More Reviews for Current Version
much better UI! - This version of Gif Keyboard for Mac is much better! Seems to fix a lot of the bugs experienced during the 1.* versions.
Only opens immediately after you download it... - Once you download and possibly use the app and then later go to open the app again, it will not open. I have downloaded and tried this twice with the exact same result..
they fixed the app! - This update seems to have fixed a lot of the issues. The app used to only show me a couple of GIFs and I couldn’t scroll. Looks like that’s fixed. I can send GIFs again 🔥👊🏾👏🏾
so fast and easy - wow! so much faster now how did they make it better? great job devs!!!
Great, but confusing name! - Thanks for fixing it! It’s great! Please pick either Tenor or GIF Keyboard. GIF Keyboard is the name of the app on the App Store, but Tenor is actually what installs on your computer. So if you want the program to open upon starting your computer, you need to search for Tenor. This isn’t clear at all, so developers - please pick just one name and standardize.