Current Version: 3.9
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 8.4 MB - Download
Developed for higher level from our popular app (PK, KG and G1 Math) requested by lots of parents, G2 Math continually developed from basic Math skill that kids should know in early year up to middle Primary School age programme. It is a fun and interactive game that introduces your kid to the world of mathematics. We already test this app with many kids and it is sure that they love it. Cute, colorful, and easy to use of its design and concept, it is also not too hard to start in Math for little kids. You will be surprised that kids love to learn Maths naturally. We recommend that this app would bring kids to the world of Math.
This app combines with 21 different games appropriated for primary year (Grade 1-4). Good for parent and teacher who may have a wish to teach your kids via activities, you can also choose which topics they want their child to learn. The simple and intuitive user interface is designed to be kids friendly, which allows children to play without help from an adult. Audio and sound of this app records from kid voices and gives verbal instructions and feedback to the child which makes learning fun.
Good for kids age between 6-10 years old.
Learning more skills:
- To count number from 1-100 correctly step-by-step
- To count backward
- To count by 5 and by 10 step-by-step
- To learn "Multiply"
- To learn and recognize "Roman number"
- To learn and recognize "Color (more complicated name)"
- To learn and recognize "Digits"
- To learn and recognize "Temperature"
- To learn and recognize "Comparing"
- To learn and recognize "Cardinal directions"
- To learn and recognize "Left, Right, Middle"
- To learn and recognize "Weight"
- To learn and recognize "Fraction"
- To learn and recognize "Adding (+)" vs "Minus(-)"
- To learn and recognize "Distance" vs "Speed"
- To learn and understand "2D shapes" vs "3D shapes"
- To learn and understand "AM" vs "PM"
- To recognize G2 vocabulary naturally
- To Learn how to skip count
- To Learn about Count Patterns
- To learn about ordering from smallest to biggest (random 1 to 50 )
- To learn about True or false in math equation
- To learn about which number is before or after
- To learn about which number is before and after number that we give to you
- To learn about which number is before or after - Plus ( up to 50 )
- To learn about which number is before or after - Minus ( Up to 20 )
- To learn about which number is missing ( up to 53)
- To learn about choose correct numbers (Plus 1-50)
- To learn about choose correct numbers (Minus 1-50)
- To learn about choose correct numbers (Multiple 1-10)
- To learn about Roman Number (1-100)
- To learn about Adding Roman Number (1-20)
- To learn about Subtracting Roman Number (1-20)
- To learn about Multiplying Roman Number (1-10)
- To learn about Fast Click Number from lower number to highest number (1-50)
- To learn about Choose the answer From smallest to Largest (1-50) - PLUS question
For one price, you get all of these activities in a combo app . This app is now available to you as a variety of applications for the iPad, iPhone, iPod and Mac. Buy this app today not only to help us create more kids' education apps, but also supporting your kid's skills. We would love to hear your feedback; your support is most appreciated!
Design & concept by Mintmomeg. We also have Math Game for + - x and ÷ you can choose a lot of option for kid to practice.
Find us on Website & Facebook!
Pre K Math
Math bubble all math
Most Helpful Reviews
Kristi - Not happy with the use of a war machine, ie tank, to teach some concepts. Otherwise exercises are short and provide good reinforcement of different areas of mathematics for the elementary level student.
Not instructional - I had hope for something to supplement a home school curriculum. This is not it. This is very game like. Lots of activities, biut no learning. So if you want games your kids will tire of in minutes that offers masked educational ability, then this app is for you. Graphically it is rough, and I truly wish all app makers would refrain from using a child's voise in voiceover work! I hope future versions will solve some of these deficiencies and make this a worthy app worth the $1.99