Fun on Alphabet Farm
Developer: Eureka Multimedia Pty Ltd
Current Version: 1.0.0
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 82.3 MB - Download
Fun on Alphabet Farm creates a fun and highly interactive learning environment for young minds aged 3-6 yrs.
Graded engaging games and fun facts teach and reinforce the alphabet and its sequence.
Some of the activities include:
• Fun Facts - Learn both the names and sounds of the alphabet.
• Listening - Listen to the sound of the letters and match them to their picture.
• Chicken's Bedtime - Place the letters of the alphabet into their correct positions.
• Concentration Game - Match the letters to their corresponding pictures revealing the image underneath.
• The Magic Pond - Learn the sequence of the alphabet by joining the dots. You can sing along to the alphabet song.
• Activity Book - Printable 16-page activity book (blackline masters) for lots of fun.
Natural development of ESSENTIAL SKILLS in:
* Letter and sound awareness
* Sequence of letters
* Strengthening visual and auditory memory skills
* Self learning and concentration
* Tracing handwriting patterns
* Understanding multimedia context
* Thinking and problem solving
* Listening and following instructions