Fun With Numbers and Puzzles
Developer: Eureka Multimedia Pty Ltd
Current Version: 1.0.0
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 88.2 MB - Download
Fun with Numbers and Puzzles is a highly interactive underwater adventure where young children aged 2-6 yrs have fun exploring
and learning all about early number concepts.
Lively number games and puzzles captivate and teach counting, sorting, matching, patterning and much more.
Some of the activities include:
• Learn to count 1-20 forwards.
• Learn to count 1-20 backwards.
• Count by 1s, 2s, 5s & 10s to 100.
• Engaging number matching game.
• Match the number to the dots game.
• Sea Horse Cup ordinal numbers game.
• Learn basic addition principles.
• Printable 16-page activity book (blackline masters) for lots of fun.
Natural development of ESSENTIAL SKILLS in:
* Early Math Stage One: Numeration.
* Number recognition 1-100.
* Number concepts 1-20.
* Ordinal numbers: 1st - 10th.
* Counting by 1's, 2's, 5's, 10's.
* Self learning and concentration.
* Listening: following directions.
* Thinking: problem-solving.
More Reviews for Current Version
help!! - Would give it a 5 if it would stop freezing on us...