Full Frame — Browse & Import Your Photos
Developer: Inland Sea
Current Version: 1.3.1
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 4.4 MB - Download
Picture-perfect photo importing and metadata editing for your Mac.
Full Frame is a fast, focused app for browsing and importing photos from your camera to your Mac. It works with your memory cards, cameras, iPhone, and iPad. It lets you save your photos directly to your Mac’s file system and attached storage. Videos, too.
No databases, libraries, or clouds between you and your work.
Full Frame comes with a powerful metadata editor and viewer. You can edit metadata after importing, and you can also create metadata presets that are applied to items as you import them.
◆ Full Frame is free to download and try. You can make 100 imports, deletes, and saves each for free. If you decide you like it, you can unlock the app with a one-time purchase of $29.99, or you can pay as you go by purchasing 100 more imports, deletes, and saves for $4.99. ◆
• Import from your memory cards, camera, iPhone, iPad, or storage media — or copy between folders
• View, edit, and add metadata
• Metadata presets: Automatically apply metadata to photos & videos you import — or remove metadata
• Automatically rename photos & videos you import based on their metadata — even file them into sub-folders
• Use the fast, stunning thumbnails view for the big picture — your photos & videos are ordered from newest to oldest, and you can scroll freely around your entire collection without having to wait for thumbnails to load
• Use the slideshow view to get a detailed look at each photo
• Select, import, and delete with customizable keyboard shortcuts
• Import all your new photos & videos at once, or select the ones you want
• Supports all RAW formats that macOS supports: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207049
• Tethered shooting — view new photos & videos as you take them with a connected camera
• Quickly access your recently used folders — Full Frame remembers them
• Open Full Frame right from the Finder and other apps using the included system service
• Play your videos in either the thumbnails view or slideshow view
• Drag and drop into the Finder or Desktop to import
Try Full Frame for free today.
• Fixed: If you reduced window transparency in Full Frame’s preferences or in System Preferences, Full Frame’s window was not drawn correctly in full-screen mode. (OS X Yosemite 10.10 and later)
Most Helpful Reviews
Great Start and it’s free to try - The app does exactly what it says. It has a fremium model where you get to import 100 pics for free and then you have to pay to import the rest of your pics. If they will enhance it to allow us to use the Photos App extensions, we can actually edit the pics using other editors, which would be really nice. Good start on this.