Fudget: budget planner & personal finance tracker
Developer: Danny Connell
Current Version: 1.6.4
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 55.9 MB - Download
Join over half a million people who manage their money hassle-free with Fudget. Download now & start saving money!
"Fudget takes the stress out of managing your money" — Engadget
"Good for tracking short-term budgets for the holidays, vacation or for tracking work expenses." — Forbes
“Fudget's less-is-more approach is a Zen-like take on managing your money...” — TUAW.com
CUSTOMER REVIEWS (MOBILE APP):
“Great budget tool! The best tool I have found in the App Store. Hands down”
— Mr_clutch43, USA
“Best budget app out there! No ads and simple interface equals perfect for what it is supposed to do! Well done creators!!! 5/5”
— Ondey101, New Zealand
“FINALLY, a simple app for budgeting. I'm a young gal, and every other app went way too much into detail for me about financial stuff I didn't even know anything about. If you are looking for an app to just lay out what you make and what you need to pay, this is for you.”
— Kristaaaaaaaaa, Canada
“The best! I've used several budget planners from the App Store and this little beauty is the best of the lot. Simple in design and very easy to use - absolutely perfect. Thank you”
— Wolfsbane71, UK
- Much simpler than other apps
- Create simple lists of what's coming in, and what's going out - keep track of the balance
- Learn the interface in seconds
- One-click adding & editing
- Dropbox Save & Restore - easily share your budgets with yourself across your devices or even with a loved one. Save your data securely to Dropbox and restore later to any device *
- Themes - choose from 8 beautiful color schemes *
- Calculator - quickly calculate values (addition, subtraction, multiplication & division) and insert into your budget *
- Export CSV - export any budget to a .csv file and open in your spreadsheet software *
- Click star on an income or expense to repeat it on future budgets
- No time constraints - use it monthly, weekly or however you like
- Drag to reorder items
- Mark an expense/income item as "paid" - optionally view the balance of only your Paid items
- Choice of currency symbols (or choose your own)
- Passcode lock & login
- Universal app - available for Mac, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and other mobile devices
* Pro Upgrade required on the mobile app for these features
* Chart improvements - Now, if you have several income or expense items with the same name (e.g. "Groceries") these items will be grouped and added together as one slice on the chart. You can also now disable the "Other" grouping option which groups smaller value items into one "Other" slice.
* Balances now shown on Budgets screen - You can now see the balance of all your budgets at-a-glance on the list of budgets.
* Dates carry over - Dates for starred items now carry over from month to month. E.g. 24th June will carry over to 24th July.
* Undo - Deleted an income or expense item by mistake? Just tap "Undo" from the Options menu to restore it.
* Disable "swipe-to-delete" - Don't like the "swipe to delete" option? You can now disable this on the Settings page
* Walkthrough for new users - Fudget now features an interactive walkthrough for first time users. This will guide the user through all of the app's key features interactively when they first start the app.
* FAQs - There is now an FAQs option on the Settings page, which will open a web page with a list of answers to frequently asked questions.
Most Helpful Reviews
RALPH - IT WORKS WELL NO PROBLEM
More Reviews for Current Version
Best budgeting software I’ve ever used in 25 years - I’ve been using financial planning and budgeting software forever, and I’ve never been able to stick to a budget. Too many features, too fiddly, too much effort to keep track of all expenses and get them into the software. Fudget is the first app I’ve ever found that is not only *exactly* what I need, it’s *no more* than what I need. Within an hour of installing it, I bought it for my Android/iPad/Mac as a complete no-brainer. Only caveat: if you use it on multiple devices, you need to remember to save your data to Dropbox in order to sync it; if you forget, you have to be careful not to update your budget in two places. The developer says this will be fixed in version 2.
Phenomenally simple and effective - I’ve been looking for a good budget app that I will actually use, and I’ve finally found it. Fudget is extremely easy to understand and immediately begin keeping track of your spending. Slick and professional, I’d definitely recommend this to anyone.
Very Buggy. - This App is very buggy. NaN errors all over the place. Horrible. If only I could get a refund. grrrrrrrr
Went from F*** it to Fudget - I am young and horrible with money, but after coming across Fudget, I’ve been doing great. Simple without all the fancy crap, straight to the point and black and white.
Works and syncs well - Super simple. Make sure you save to drop box and fininsh drop box set up in order to sync across platforms.