Freecell • Classic Solitaire Card Game
Developer: BetaUnltd LLC
Current Version: 3.8.1
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 17.9 MB - Download
Take a break from your everyday life with this classic version of Freecell. Enjoy a modern & stylish version of Freecell, with the gameplay you know & love from Freecell for Windows™.
Get hints & undo moves right from the top bar. Toggle sound, auto move & much more under settings.
We have stayed true to the spirit of Freecell & spend our time designing a version of Freecell that has the classical feel of Freecell for Windows™, mixed with a simple & minimalistic interface. Experience the clear graphics, smooth animations & subtle sounds of this classic version of Freecell for Mac™.
Freecell solitaire is not like other solitaires. You need no luck to win, only skill is required. All cards are open from the start & the deal has the solution. You can win nearly all of the 4 million possible deals in this game, so think & move wisely.
• Magnetic cards
• Optional hints
• Drag and drop to move
• Fast gameplay
• Undo move
• Quickly show and hide application
• Turn sound on and off
• Retina ready
• Make app open on startup
• One standard 52-card deck is used.
• There are four open cells and four open foundations. Some alternate rules use between one to ten cells.
• Cards are dealt into eight cascades, four of which comprise seven cards and four of which comprise six. Some alternate rules will use between four to ten cascades.
• The top card of each cascade begins a tableau.
• Tableaux must be built down by alternating colors.
• Foundations are built up by suit.
• Any cell card or top card of any cascade may be moved to build on a tableau, or moved to an empty cell, an empty cascade, or its foundation.
• Complete or partial tableaus may be moved to build on existing tableaus, or moved to empty cascades, by recursively placing and removing cards through intermediate locations. While computer implementations often show this motion, players using physical decks typically move the tableau at once.
• The game is won after all cards are moved to their foundation piles.
• HOT KEYS
• Start a new game: [N]
• Show a hint: [H]
• Undo move: [U]
• Hide app: [Command + H]
• Quit app: [Command + Q]
• Show settings: [Command + S]
• Improved functionality
• Bug fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
Fun and addicting - This is a great version of Free Cell. The only problem I’ve had with it is that sometimes, at the very beginning of a game, the cards “overlap” each other in the far left column, and I have to click “Restart” several times to get it to not do that. I’m sure that will be fixed. Fun to play.
sneaky money maker - Once you play a few rounds you will be forced to pay $4.99 or wait 15 minutes in order to play. Total used car sales approach.
More Reviews for Current Version
Cards - seems a good game to play while trying to think of what to write. Handy, simple thinking add.
Fun and additive - Try it, you will enjoy!
pretty good freecell - enjoying so far
Whoops…. - After clicking “Submit” on my recently written review of this app, I noticed the “Restart” button magically reappeared. So, never mind about that!
Fun and Addictive - For the most part this is a flawless game. Sometimes the cards in the left most column come out of alignment and you have to slide the bottom one down to see what the next card is. Minor issue but not insurmountable. Otherwise, definitely enjoyable and good automatic card movement when appropriate