Free Video Converter +
Developer: Fatima Malagouen
Current Version: 2.0.6
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 31.7 MB - Download
Free Converter is a powerful tool, designed to convert your audios and videos files to others formats.
After conversion, you can also play the completed files on popular devices (iPhone, iPod, iPad, Tablette, AndroPhone, Apple TV, WD TV, ...)
1. Convert video files to various formats. Free Converter does well in converting your medias to popular formats.
2. Convert audio files to other formats like WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, AC3, OGG.
3. Support popular devices. Free Converter keeps highly compatible with many popular devices, such as iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Samsung, Motorola, Zune HD, Zune2, etc. So after conversion, users can enjoy the completed files on any of them.
4. Excellent quality and high speed. Free Converter is professional in video & audio conversion.
Support Output Formats and Devices :
* Video: M2TS, MTS, TOD, HD MKV, HD H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, HD MPEG-2, TS, TP, M2T, etc.
* Audio: MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, WAV, M4A, etc.
* Portable Player: iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PS3, Wii, Zune, Xbox, iRiver, BlackBerry, etc.
* HD Camcorder: Canon, Panasonic, Sony, JVC, Sanyo, Samsung, Casio, DXG, Kodak, etc.
Read more: Free Converter - http://geranium-soft.com/products/free-converter
Fixed a bug where preset not loaded
macOS Sierra ready
Most Helpful Reviews
Can’t believe this is free! - I found this on the App Store when I needed to convert a home video packed in .vmw format, so I could get it into iTunes. This application works exactly as advertized, and I’ve been able to convert from any format I’ve found to Apple-friendly formats, PLUS I can take large videos and make mobile-friendly (iPhone, iPad) versions/sizes. Like I said, I can’t believe this is free - thank you Geranium!
won’t rewrap MTS - It errors everytime it tries to simply rewrap. This developer also has other versions of this software on App store and the same problem.
More Reviews for Current Version
Blind L and theFVC - I do believe it has done me quite good. I normally convert something from windows projects to iMac. Since it then plays on the Mac I believe it was quite proper,however I have yet to burn dvd’s to see if it is proper for that media outside the mac..Thank you , Marc Biedermann Blind Illusion
PERPETUAL "UPDATE DOWNLOAD FAILED" ERROR MESSAGES - Thought this APP may be useful/helpful and initially it may have been - I only used it once or twice - and then I started receiving FVC+ Failed To Download error messages that have persisted for several months. No matter what I’ve tried - including nuerous attempts to download the update from the App Store page there is nothing that resolves the matter. I’ve attempted to uninstall it, trashed every copy from TM and copies of TM volume on additional storage devices but it just won’t go away. Why don’t APP developers provide an UN-INSTALL TOOL with their apps so when their breaks users can’t easily eliminate the app and all copies of the app from their hardware? This is an annoying and giant PITA - and this isn’t the only app that hangs around like an albatross - there are several others! Is it the app or is the APP STORE BROKEN? I’m giving it 1 star because I can’t give it less… otherwise I would give it -2 stars!
It changes default Application to Open File Type to Free Video converter - My Mac should open video files with Quickplayer as I am used to, but Video Free Player changes it to “itself” …Damn you Free Player !!!!! I have to changed it back. Why don’t You ask me first, I would never make that deceision ! Regards Karsten Viuf
Simple and works great! - So simple to use. It converts my trail cam videos from avi format so that I can include them in my slideshows on my blog. Works great! Thanks so much!
Errors errors errors - Only got errors and no helpfu information about why they were occuring.