Free Solitaire 3D
Current Version: 6.72
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 34.4 MB - Download
Enjoy 4 super solitaires games: Gaps, Pyramid, Scorpion & Twenty, all bundled in one fantastic free game.
The game comes with tons of features and options:
* Very high quality graphics
* 3D animation effects
* Full screen and Windowed modes
* Online scores - compete against the world
* Easily learn how to play with the in-game tutorials
* Lots of different card decks and backs
* Lots of different backgrounds
* Design and even print out your own custom card decks!
* Use photos as the court cards, card backs, or backgrounds
* Unlimited undos and redos
* Quick move option for fast easy play
* Multi-user system - all settings saved per user
* Optional real-life (human) card positioning
* ... and lots more ...
With emphasis on ease-of-play and smooth beautiful graphics, Solitaire 3D is the perfect solitaire partner for all.
Look no further for your all-in-one free high quality solitaire solution for your Mac.
Some bug fixes.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great at any price! - We've been searching high & low for a game of solitaire and this one sure fits the bill. Never new there were so many versions; and at our age learning new stuff keeps the brain busy. Also on the plus side, the graphics are really entertaining and the numbers are big! If we could give this game more than five stars, we would. Thanks from a couple of old folks.
get what u pay for - to hard to see. I dont like the '3D'
More Reviews for Current Version
Gaps - This is a hard game to win, but it’s a lot of fun trying!
time consuming - finding time to do other things is becoming a problem…I find myself trying to win all the time…super fun
Fun Competing - The games are fun and challenging. Registering your scores against other without interaction with them is competing againsat others with just posting scores.
Twenty-twenty! - I like it a lot. It’s fun, fast, but not too easy.
Improvement is needed - I spend way too much time on this game, and really enjoy it. However I feel it “cheats”. There are times I slowly and carefully play my cards, but then find cards under exposed cards, that were not there before. Makes the game frustrating.