Free AVCHD to Mov
Developer: Fatima Malagouen
Current Version: 2.0.6
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 32.7 MB - Download
Free AVCHD to Mov is a powerful free tool, designed to convert AVCHD, MTS, M2TS videos to popular video or audio formats.
After conversion, you can also play the completed files on popular devices (iMovie, FCPX, Premiere, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Tablette, AndroPhone, Apple TV, WD TV, ...)
1. Convert MTS to various formats. Free AVCHD to Mov does well in converting MTS video files to popular video formats, including AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, ...
2. Convert MTS to audio formats. Apart from video conversion, users can convert MTS to popular audio formats, like WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, AC3, OGG.
3. Support popular devices. Free AVCHD to Mov keeps highly compatible with many popular devices, such as iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Samsung, Motorola, Zune HD, Zune2, etc. So after conversion, users can enjoy the completed files on any of them.
4. Free forever. Free AVCHD to Mov is a free tool, provides free conversion, and will be free forever.
5. Excellent quality and high speed. Free AVCHD to Mov is professional in MTS conversion. Thus, don't worry about its output effect. It will not disappoint you. Moreover, you can complete the conversion task in a short time.
Support Output Formats and Devices : Convert HD MTS video and watch it on the go!
* Video: M2TS, MTS, TOD, HD MKV, HD H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, HD MPEG-2, TS, TP, M2T, etc.
* Audio: MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, WAV, M4A, etc
* Portable Player: iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PS3, Wii, Zune, Xbox, iRiver, BlackBerry, etc.
* HD Camcorder: Canon, Panasonic, Sony, JVC, Sanyo, Samsung, Casio, DXG, Kodak, etc.
Read more: Free AVCHD to Mov - http://geranium-soft.com/products/free-avchd-to-mov
Fixed a bug where preset not loaded
macOS Sierra ready
Most Helpful Reviews
Does everything I wanted it to - Happy with this program… I would certainly pay a few $ to have now that I’ve used it. Comes with many conversion and rewrap options. Have to fiddle for a bit to determine best settings per application. Wisdom for all conversion programs… when you reencode it takes a long time and typically baloons the file size and often degrades the quality. AVCHD Wisdom... AVCHD which is the recording and file protocol for most modern HD camcorders is a pain to work with or watch natively using anything but the camera you recorded it on. If you instead “Rewrap” the AVCHD (.MTS file) as a .mov file, it is playable in many places (like Xbox) and takes only a minute or so per hour of video using this great program. Rewraping won’t get it to your iPad tho if that’s your goal… only a reencoding will do that from what I’ve experienced (for Mac users - reencoding/rewraping can be done right in iPhoto (just "Import" it) from the memory card as long as you import the whole card and don’t drill down to the actual mts files… you can drag mts files to iMovie if you like tho).
Does not accept any file - I’m not sure where these reviews come from, but I downloaded this app and it would not accept any AVCHD file, not any QT file, not any .MOV file.
More Reviews for Current Version
Latest Version Crashes on iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) - Since the upgrade to the latest the App Crashes and is unusable. I am sure a minor setback. Processor: 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5 Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 M395 2048 MB memory: 24 GB 1867 MHz DDR3 As soon as I select the source folder app crashes Process: Free AVCHD to Mov  Path: /Applications/Free AVCHD to Mov.app/Contents/MacOS/Free AVCHD to Mov Identifier: com.geranium-soft.avchdtomov Version: 2.0.6 (2241) App Item ID: 675103877 App External ID: 819777249 Code Type: X86-64 (Native) Parent Process: ???  Responsible: Free AVCHD to Mov  User ID: 501 Date/Time: 2017-01-27 21:19:07.828 -0800 OS Version: Mac OS X 10.12.2 (16C67) Report Version: 12 Anonymous UUID: 2FEF7402-F0D2-A2F9-F95E-4C0212802A71 Time Awake Since Boot: 300000 seconds System Integrity Protection: enabled Crashed Thread: 2 Dispatch queue: com.apple.root.default-qos Exception Type: EXC_GUARD Exception Codes: 0x4000000200000001, 0x08fd4dbfade2dead
Perfect!!! - An amazing app, and free! Does exactly what it says and it’s fast and easy. If I could change one thing, it would be to provide an explanation for the output formats. For instance, if I want to save at max quality but compatible for most systems, which setting do I use?
Worthless - Constantly crashes
Keeps crashing, video it converts stutters - This app keeps crashing and it doesn’t let me add the AVCHD file. The one file that was accepted put out video with this weird stuttering in it. Would not recommend.
Very User Friendly - I have had this APP for over a year and am very happy with the results. Input my AVCHD files and it simply converts them to the desired format.