Developer: Giuseppe Cigala
Current Version: 1.6
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 555.6 KB - Download
Frammer X is a simple application that allows you to extract your favorite frames from a video, with an intuitive and clean interface.
- load your video (mov/m4v/mp4 file);
- drag and drop video files from "Finder" or from "Library" panel;
- play the video frame by frame, at half speed or normal speed (forward or reverse mode);
- select the start point by using the slider;
- control the playback with keyboard shortcuts;
- export the frame in PNG/TIFF/JPEG/JP2/BMP/GIF format.
Version available also for iPhone/iPad/Apple TV.
fixed issue during "Drag & Drop" from Finder
Most Helpful Reviews
Perfect! - This simple app does exactly what I wanted it to do. It allows you to move through video frame-by-frame using the keyboard (with options to view full-speed or half-speed), and then capture a frame as an image quickly and easily.