Developer: SOO JUNG SEO
Current Version: 1.0.9
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 879.2 KB - Download
Folder Backup provides backup or mirroring of your important folders in almost real-time.
It is ideal for backup of important folders that are modified frequently to another volume or storage disk.
• Supports both continuous automatic folder mirroring and one-time manual folder backup.
• Has a shiny looking Backup Status monitoring window, making this app the best-suited companion to your Mac.
• All inconsistencies between source folder and destination folder is represented visually, reflecting positional relations. File I/O status is represented through a time graph.
• Supports animated Dock tile icons that are minimized versions of the Backup Status monitoring window in two modes.
• Supports backup for multiple folders.
• All configuration data are restored at each startup of the app.
► version 1.0.9
1. Improved UI compatibility on Yosemite 10.10.2
2. Improved memory management for folders with a lot of sub-folders
3. Fixed occasional loss of configuration data when app is restarted with very short time interval.
Most Helpful Reviews
Simple and Easy - If you need a folder back-up utility, this one does the job. Very quick to set up a back-up task and straight forward. Keep in mind this is not a syncing app, but a back-up/copy one. Once the first back-up is made, subsequent runs only copy new items into the destination folder.
No subfolders? Move along. Nothing to see here. - Not worth $2. It doesn’t sync subfolders, making it useless. I don’t know about you but I have a lot of folders. If all you have is folders with NO subfolders, why bother with this app? It’s not like it’s automated.