Current Version: 2.1
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 4.1 MB - Download
Flight Status is a powerful flight tracking application for all flights worldwide.
Check flight delays, view arrival and departure times, terminal and gate numbers, baggage claim info and much more. App also supports multiple zoom-able map styles and is available on iPhone, iPad, iPod and now on Mac.
You can check the status of the flights by Flight Number or by Route. The Trips module lets you save and track flights.
Here are the key highlights of this application...
* Check the status of all flights worldwide
* Supports 4300+ Airports and 1200+ Airlines
* Displays Terminal, Gate & Baggage Claim Information
* Provides estimates for Arrival, Takeoff and Landing
* Provides information about Flight Delays & Cancellations
* Searches flights by Flight Number & Route
* Check Flight Status for worldwide flights 1 year in advance by flight number
* Zoomable Maps for all flights worldwide
* Four Map Style options available to choose from
* Zooms into airports for airport related search
* You can view Hotels, Car Rentals, Restaurants, Coffee shops, Parking spots in and around a selected airport
* Trips module lets you manages your flights
* TripIt Integration is available as InApp purchase to sync your flights with TripIt.
* Live airport temperature and weather forecast information for worldwide airports
* Arrival & Departure Delay information for airports in US & Canada
* Application supports full screen mode
and much more...
The information displayed in this app is gathered from FlightStats.com which is a very reliable sources of information for tracking flights.
If you have any feedback/suggestions/issues, please email us at [email protected]
* Enabled App Sand-boxing
* Bug fixes
* TripIt support for Shared Trips
Most Helpful Reviews
Worked fine for me! - I'm not sure exactly what the previous reviewers were doing wrong, but this app has worked perfectly for me (I'm running it on 10.7). This app does exactly what it says it does. I have not tried syncing with TripIt (which you have to pay for) or the iPad/iPhone apps but will in the future. I rated this App 4 stars as I feel it has a few nice features including adding notes to your trip, interactive maps, and intuitive flight searching. To me, improving the UI polish, the ability to automatically add ical events, growl support, and more preferences/customizations would make this a stellar 5 star app. The thing I like about this app is that it's not only great for tracking your own flights, it's extremely useful for tracking family members as well.
Doesn't Work - Just got this to track my wife's flight home. Tried to enter the airlines (easy) and then the flight number (impossible) the program adds a comma and gives me flight information on the first digit only. No luck deleting the comma. So far, this is totally useless
More Reviews for Current Version
Save your money - App crashes and map does not display. Waste of $6.
Crashes Every Time - Searching for a flight fails with a complete app crash everytime. The flight number field adds a comma as well, not sure if that is causing the problem or not. It also doesn’t sync at all with the iPad and iPhone apps, even though that feature is listed.
This App should not be sold here until the Developer fixes it. - As other reviewers have noted, this application is completely incapable of running under 10.9. Crashes 100% of the time. Apple has lost control of quality in the App Store and is looking more and more like Microsoft. Too bad.
Useless - Until some kind of update comes out, this app is pretty much useless. Everytime I try to add a flight it crashes. Not happy at all. Once again another reason to add a few day trial to some of these paid apps. Never know what you are getting sometimes. Bummer.
Terrible application - Don't waste your money. I just dowloaded and the application puts a comma in for any fights with four numbers, and then gives the incorrect flight number. Buy something else. The software is flawed and should be taken off the apple store site.