Flight Simulator Boeing 747 - Hawaii Missions
Developer: Thetis Consulting
Current Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 28.8 MB - Download
Fly a Boeing 747-8i in a real world simulated environment of Hawaii maps!
- Realistic model of a 747-8i
- Real airplane physics.
- 2 airports
- Realist terrain.
- 4 different missions.
- Using Nasa’s utility FoilSim 3 to calculate the physics of the airplane (really realistic).
- Other aircrafts on scenario.
- World is really huge!
- Day and night flights!
- Ability to rotate the camera around the plane.
- Air brakes on landing.
- 4 different views:
- Full plane (also rotating the camera!)
- Passanger view, or "Wing view"
- Tower view
- Situational simulated:
- Engine failure if the aircraft hits a structure.
- Heat and temperature problems on overspeed.
Now the game is divided in missions!
- landing mission
- take passengers from one airport to another
- land a Boeing 747-8i experimenting some engine problems
- free flight
- improved audio and controls.
- better graphics, environment and performance.
- enhanced shadows, more realistic game.
- now you can play during the day and at night!
The plane explodes on buildings and floor!
This version is compact to fit iPhone/Ipad and iPods. All iOS devices, so you can enjoy the experience of real flight a Boeing 747-8i!
Most Helpful Reviews
Don't Buy This! - I just downloaded this. But it seems to near a joystick to control the plane. I dont' have one so it can't work. Nowhere did the App say it needed a joystick. And the Apps support site is a bad link. I hope Apple will refund me!
More Reviews for Current Version
REFUND! - I thoght i could use a joy stick or at least the keyboard. This game is not what it seems to be. Refund please
same as the other people - vertical and horizontal controls don’t work with keyboard even when you change the key. App support is also broken. How do we report this to App store?