Developer: Playrix Games
Current Version: 2.3.0
Last Updated: 6 days ago
Download Size: 191.8 MB - Download
Never Fishdomed before? Take a deep breath and dive into the underwater world of match-3 fun with Fishdom!
Engage in challenging and fun match-3 gameplay with unique twists as you decorate tanks to create cozy homes for lovely fish. Feed them, play with them, and watch them interact with each other. Hey, your finned friends are waiting for you—DIVE IN NOW!
● Unique gameplay: swap and match, design and decorate, play with and take care of fish—all in one place!
● Play hundreds of challenging and fun match-3 levels
● Explore an exciting aquatic world with amusing 3D fish that each have their own personality
● Liven up tanks with breath-taking underwater decor
● Grab your scuba mask and enjoy amazing graphics
● It's buddy-diving time: play with your Facebook friends!
Please note! Fishdom is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
Enjoying Fishdom? Learn more:
Questions? Contact our tech support at [email protected]
Featuring two new events!
- Turn your aquarium into a blooming garden in mid-August!
- Beat levels to collect flowers, exchanging them for summer decorations and a unique Bee fish!
- Hermann the crab will be a frequent visitor in your aquarium! Expect him to drop by at the end of the summer.
- Help him with his underwater adventures to earn exciting prizes!
- New challenge: Underwater Current! Keep an eye on its flow to beat levels!
- 5 themed decorations for the USA aquarium.
We hope you enjoy this update!
Have fun playing!
Most Helpful Reviews
better than candy crush - I have reached over 2000 levels in Candy Crush but have gone through truly frustrating levels that have made me give it up several times. Making levels impossible just stops making it fun. This is my new favorite game. I must say though that I am not a fan of timed levels so I hope they keep them to a minimum. My granddaughter who is three and a half loves decorating the fish tanks and getting new fish. She tells me to keep playing so she can get coins to decorate. Update: Please stop adding timed levels! It’s one of the reasons I stopped Candy Crush
Too many “Tricky” things going on - This game was interestng at first, but I soon realized it’s all about nickel and diming you to death. The puzzles get harder and harder and it seems to be rigged so you need to consistently buy more “diamonds” to get to the next level. And when you give up your hard-earned nine diamonds to continue playing, it’s only half the time you normally get in the game—not worth it. Also, be careful when you press the “continue” button after a game ends. Make sure you’re not accidentally giving them 9 diamonds to continue instead of just continuing on your next life. It’s “tricky” like that.