Developer: Playrix Games
Current Version: 2.0.0
Last Updated: 21 days ago
Download Size: 162.5 MB - Download
Never Fishdomed before? Take a deep breath and dive into the underwater world of match-3 fun with Fishdom!
Engage in challenging and fun match-3 gameplay with unique twists as you decorate tanks to create cozy homes for lovely fish. Feed them, play with them, and watch them interact with each other. Hey, your finned friends are waiting for you—DIVE IN NOW!
● Unique gameplay: swap and match, design and decorate, play with and take care of fish—all in one place!
● Play hundreds of challenging and fun match-3 levels
● Explore an exciting aquatic world with amusing 3D fish that each have their own personality
● Liven up tanks with breath-taking underwater decor
● Grab your scuba mask and enjoy amazing graphics
● It's buddy-diving time: play with your Facebook friends!
Please note! Fishdom is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
Enjoying Fishdom? Learn more:
Questions? Contact our tech support at [email protected]
Dive into an all-new Fishdom update!
- Celebrate Easter in mid-April with an all-new event. Beat levels to earn Easter eggs!
- Exchange Easter eggs for unique fish and decorations!
- Enjoy holiday-themed sketches and new fish stories!
AQUARIUM AND FISH
- New aquarium: Russia
- 9 Russian-style decorations
- New fish: Jewelfish and Peppermint Bass
- Community-requested feature: feel free to rename any of your purchased fish now!
- 60 new match-3 levels!
We hope you enjoy this update!
Have fun playing!
Most Helpful Reviews
fishdom - I love this game. Its not easy as you think, but is addicting and fun.
Too many “Tricky” things going on - This game was interestng at first, but I soon realized it’s all about nickel and diming you to death. The puzzles get harder and harder and it seems to be rigged so you need to consistently buy more “diamonds” to get to the next level. And when you give up your hard-earned nine diamonds to continue playing, it’s only half the time you normally get in the game—not worth it. Also, be careful when you press the “continue” button after a game ends. Make sure you’re not accidentally giving them 9 diamonds to continue instead of just continuing on your next life. It’s “tricky” like that.
More Reviews for Current Version
Addicting game!! - This game is way too much fun!! I love the individual personalities of the fish. The match-3 games are challenging and the seasonal changes keep the decorating options fresh. Have this game on my Mac and iPhone. Highly recommend this for avid puzzlers and children f all ages :)
Improved - Fun
good but... - My 5 year old likes this and loves all the levels. My only complaint is that he earned chests which gave him unlimited lives for about 6 hours. But, since computer time was done, we shut down. When we came back, I expected to still have 6 playing hours of unlimited lives. Nope - none. Seems stingy.
foxrunfarms - some leverls are alittle too hard takes forever to move up