Developer: Playrix Games
Current Version: 2.3.0
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 191.8 MB - Download
Never Fishdomed before? Take a deep breath and dive into the underwater world of match-3 fun with Fishdom!
Engage in challenging and fun match-3 gameplay with unique twists as you decorate tanks to create cozy homes for lovely fish. Feed them, play with them, and watch them interact with each other. Hey, your finned friends are waiting for you—DIVE IN NOW!
● Unique gameplay: swap and match, design and decorate, play with and take care of fish—all in one place!
● Play hundreds of challenging and fun match-3 levels
● Explore an exciting aquatic world with amusing 3D fish that each have their own personality
● Liven up tanks with breath-taking underwater decor
● Grab your scuba mask and enjoy amazing graphics
● It's buddy-diving time: play with your Facebook friends!
Please note! Fishdom is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
Enjoying Fishdom? Learn more:
Questions? Contact our tech support at [email protected]
Featuring two new events!
- Turn your aquarium into a blooming garden in mid-August!
- Beat levels to collect flowers, exchanging them for summer decorations and a unique Bee fish!
- Hermann the crab will be a frequent visitor in your aquarium! Expect him to drop by at the end of the summer.
- Help him with his underwater adventures to earn exciting prizes!
- New challenge: Underwater Current! Keep an eye on its flow to beat levels!
- 5 themed decorations for the USA aquarium.
We hope you enjoy this update!
Have fun playing!
Most Helpful Reviews
fishdom - I love this game. Its not easy as you think, but is addicting and fun.
Too many “Tricky” things going on - This game was interestng at first, but I soon realized it’s all about nickel and diming you to death. The puzzles get harder and harder and it seems to be rigged so you need to consistently buy more “diamonds” to get to the next level. And when you give up your hard-earned nine diamonds to continue playing, it’s only half the time you normally get in the game—not worth it. Also, be careful when you press the “continue” button after a game ends. Make sure you’re not accidentally giving them 9 diamonds to continue instead of just continuing on your next life. It’s “tricky” like that.
More Reviews for Current Version
Challenging and Fun Game - I love the game. It is fun and challenging also addictive. I have two things I do not like about the game. 1. I don’t like beong timed. I have arthritis in my hands and playing is an effort at times so being timed makes it almost impossible at times. 2. I don’t like having to buy jewels to move up in levels. In App Purchases are difficult because I have almost no access to money to play games. Thank you for developing a beautiful game with beautiful fish and decorations.
Addicting! - Love this game! I play it on my laptop and my Ipad. Great colors and entertaining.
Snowywatts - great game, keeps me coming back for more
fishdom - cool game, needs to be able to switch fish to different aquarium though
Fun but expensive - This game is a lot of fun, but appears to be designed to squeeze as much money out of you as possible. I suggest setting a strict spending limit before playing. And, I suggest the developers create a scene in a bank vault, since this app will vacuum money out of your account at a massive rate. Buyer Beware!