Developer: Playrix Games
Current Version: 2.1.0
Last Updated: 7 days ago
Download Size: 155.9 MB - Download
Never Fishdomed before? Take a deep breath and dive into the underwater world of match-3 fun with Fishdom!
Engage in challenging and fun match-3 gameplay with unique twists as you decorate tanks to create cozy homes for lovely fish. Feed them, play with them, and watch them interact with each other. Hey, your finned friends are waiting for you—DIVE IN NOW!
● Unique gameplay: swap and match, design and decorate, play with and take care of fish—all in one place!
● Play hundreds of challenging and fun match-3 levels
● Explore an exciting aquatic world with amusing 3D fish that each have their own personality
● Liven up tanks with breath-taking underwater decor
● Grab your scuba mask and enjoy amazing graphics
● It's buddy-diving time: play with your Facebook friends!
Please note! Fishdom is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
Enjoying Fishdom? Learn more:
Questions? Contact our tech support at [email protected]
Fishdom is featuring its first-ever competitive update!
BECOME A CHAMPION!
- Compete in the event to win awesome rewards in the last few days of spring!
- Leo the ray will announce the beginning of the tournament!
- 75 exciting new levels!
- 2 new fish: Gourami and Lyretail Swordtail
- 7 new decorations for the Russia aquarium
We hope you enjoy the update!
Most Helpful Reviews
fishdom - I love this game. Its not easy as you think, but is addicting and fun.
Too many “Tricky” things going on - This game was interestng at first, but I soon realized it’s all about nickel and diming you to death. The puzzles get harder and harder and it seems to be rigged so you need to consistently buy more “diamonds” to get to the next level. And when you give up your hard-earned nine diamonds to continue playing, it’s only half the time you normally get in the game—not worth it. Also, be careful when you press the “continue” button after a game ends. Make sure you’re not accidentally giving them 9 diamonds to continue instead of just continuing on your next life. It’s “tricky” like that.
More Reviews for Current Version
Lots of fun! - While the game isn’t new the concept is and it is a lot of fun with the fish!
Hours of Fun - My kids and I love playing for hours, taking turns and acquiring new fish. My 4 year old son loves to spend the money to decorate the bowls. Great game to play for kids and adults.
Addicting - Love this game—even if it’s only to “interact” with the fish! They are so adorable and all have their own personalities. The game is fun and can be challenging.
Ouch! - Not the same old Plarix Games Anymore! - Now, I have always enjoyed the games made by Playrix, up until now. This version of Fishdom, while still fun to play, is a money trap! Watch out. Do not leave your children alone with this game if you have credit card info stored on your computer. You can actually pay $99.00 for a bag full of diamonds. NOT game coins, your hard earned cash! This layest ploy by Playrix to make more money is apalling!
Challenging - Fun and addicting games that continues to challenge