Developer: Playrix Games
Current Version: 1.9.0
Last Updated: 2 days ago
Download Size: 156.1 MB - Download
Never Fishdomed before? Take a deep breath and dive into the underwater world of match-3 fun with Fishdom!
Engage in challenging and fun match-3 gameplay with unique twists as you decorate tanks to create cozy homes for lovely fish. Feed them, play with them, and watch them interact with each other. Hey, your finned friends are waiting for you—DIVE IN NOW!
● Unique gameplay: swap and match, design and decorate, play with and take care of fish—all in one place!
● Play hundreds of challenging and fun match-3 levels
● Explore an exciting aquatic world with amusing 3D fish that each have their own personality
● Liven up tanks with breath-taking underwater decor
● Grab your scuba mask and enjoy amazing graphics
● It's buddy-diving time: play with your Facebook friends!
Please note! Fishdom is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
Enjoying Fishdom? Learn more:
Questions? Contact our tech support at [email protected]
Dive into a spring-fresh Fishdom update!
New event to enjoy:
- Let’s go on a Treasure Hunt in the middle of March to open chests and get hold of enormous riches!
- More exciting levels to beat
- New pets at the Store: a shy Leaf Fish and cunning Foxface
- New supported language: Traditional Chinese
- Updated soundtrack in aquariums!
We hope you enjoy this update!
Have fun playing!
Most Helpful Reviews
fishdom - I love this game. Its not easy as you think, but is addicting and fun.
Too many “Tricky” things going on - This game was interestng at first, but I soon realized it’s all about nickel and diming you to death. The puzzles get harder and harder and it seems to be rigged so you need to consistently buy more “diamonds” to get to the next level. And when you give up your hard-earned nine diamonds to continue playing, it’s only half the time you normally get in the game—not worth it. Also, be careful when you press the “continue” button after a game ends. Make sure you’re not accidentally giving them 9 diamonds to continue instead of just continuing on your next life. It’s “tricky” like that.