Developer: Pascal PLUCHON
Current Version: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 12.8 MB - Download
Filmotech is movie catalog software for your DVD, Bluray, CD, VHS or other formats.
- Any questions ? Just ask for help in the General (English) section of the support forum
- Dynamic Web publishing (PHP/MySQL) with website editor.
- Printing covers in all formats (CD, DVD, VHS).
- Finding information on the Internet.
- XML/CSV/XBMC Import / Export.
- Export for iOS version : Filmotech for iPhone/iPod Touch and Filmotech HD for iPad.
- Print lists and catalogs (including PDF using the print dialog or preview).
- Management of borrowers (with history).
- Use a local database or MySQL.
- Multibase (Profiles Management).
- Works on Mac and PC (database compatibility).
[NEW] Added detail view setings for profile.
[UPD] Removed outdated preferences.
[UPD] Improved restoring the position of the main window.
[UPD] Updated some icons.
[UPD] Improved overview of the names of the actors.
[UPD] Support and Zone can now be empty by default.
[FIX] Changed keyboard shortcut for switching tabs in edition window.
[FIX] Fixed detail view misplacement when switching layout.
[FIX] Fixed link and cover size in published website.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great potential - This soft ware is a good idea for people who like to collect film posters and informations. But the only problem is the french database, althouth it contains the english database in the new version 3.1.0, the database from passion-xbmc is not complete.
Lacking - Great idea, but search results are mostly in French, even some of the settings within the App are in French and there is no way to change it. Even Filmotech's Support page is in French.
More Reviews for Current Version
Wow, this is cool! - I think this is really a great app!. I've been messing around for years with MS Access putting together my movie collection, but this app is much much better, and a heck of a lot more faster. I only wish I had discovered this app sooner so I would't have wasted time trying to do something similar on my own. I also use a PC running Windows (dah…) and would like to see you create a similar program for it. But, this one will do. Thanks … A+ for it.