File Shelf Star
Developer: qing qing yu
Current Version: 5.2.0
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 5.6 MB - Download
File Shelf Star is a file management tool, it can help you manage your files better.
● You can add any files here, including the folder.
● You can create file category in order to manage them conveniently.
● You can search for files in current category and all categories.
● You can set image file to the desktop image.
● You can ascending and descending order files.
● You can add file labels, It's easier to find files.
● You can move files from one category to another category.
● You can modify the category name.
● Move files into the buffer in order to manage your files better, can also let your desktop become cleaner.
● Support drag and drop to add files.
● Contact us
If you have any questions, you can contact us by email.
Email address : [email protected]
1, Add app user guide.
2, Press and hold one second to drag and drop files.
Most Helpful Reviews
Its ok with the updates - DON'T waste your money on this app. It will delelte ALL your folders, apps, pictures in one click of the mouse. I tried to contact the developer but they won't resond. THis app is nothing more then JUNK… I can't believe Apple is allowing this to be sold in the Apple Store. Trust me folks this is JUNK… SAVE your money and SAVE your files… As a follow up, I downloaded the update and found that it works fine now. I did remove one of my folders and did find it again when I clicked the buffer directory. So I withdraw my prior post and re-submit this .. Its a very good app… and will give it 4-stars…
not supported - Was excited by File Shelf Free, but File Shelf Star appears to be the same thing, without the features listed above.
More Reviews for Current Version
Does the Job - Application is typical of a bookshelf design. I realized that when I made the purchase. For my purposes, and at this time, it does the job; however, rudiment flaws such as file “is not exist” instead of “does not exist”, plus, the inability to track movement of files indicates this bookshelf is not ready for the family room. I.e., if I happen to move a document off my desktop to my documents folder, but previously (before the move to my documents folder) placed that same file on the bookshelf within this app, the app is unable to find the file after the move. I have to delete the file within the app, then tag it again with the new location of that moved file.