Developer: HOsy - intelligent software.
Current Version: 2.5
Last Updated: 7 days ago
Download Size: 4.5 MB - Download
Send Faxes on Mac via FRITZ!Box
With Faxer you can comfortable send faxes on your Mac via your FRITZ!Box.
Faxer offers you extensive opportunities to integrate faxing into your best workflow.
So you can open PDF files in Faxer and send it, create fax documents from any application, which offering you a print dialog, write and formate faxes directly into Faxer or pass fax documents via AppleScript to Faxer.
If you want to send an existing PDF file as fax, drag it convenient to the Faxer dock icon or on the main window. Of course you can also use the open dialog in Faxer. Faxer offers AppleScript support too. You can submit a PDF document to Faxer with the optional receiver's fax number using AppleScript.
System-wide Fax Function
In any application, which offering you a print dialog, you can also send a fax with Faxer.
In this way the document format does not matter. Faxer does the rest for you.
In the print dialog of any application choose PDF> Faxer.
Would you send a quick fax, without creating it in an other software or do you want to add a cover sheet to a selected document?
Faxer offers you the opportunity to create a fax or a cover sheet. Of course, you can format the text and insert graphics.
FRITZ!OS 06.00 (or higher)
Follow @HOsyLabs on Twitter to get informations about other FRITZ!Box apps for iOS and Mac and other secret projects.
- Compatible with FRITZ!OS 6.98
- PNG- and JPEG-Images are supported
- Enhanced Apple Script Support for better automation
- Document type and contrast are saved as a preset
- Touch Bar Support
- Multiple pages can be deleted at the same time
- Delete pages via backspace
- Improved drag & drop of documents (multiple documents possible)
- Call Setup Assistant via Help menu
- Fixed crashes
- Password was not saved in some cases
- Transfer of documents via plug-in was sometimes faulty
- Deleting pages was sometimes broken
Most Helpful Reviews
Faxer 2 page limit - No prior warning that there is a 2 page limit including the cover page. No word about how to increase your limit. Useless¡¡