Current Version: 3.13
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 1.2 MB - Download
The FabFilter One app is a cool little stand-alone* synthesizer with authentic analog sound and simplicity. It's very easy to use and comes with a great selection of factory presets. Try it now and be amazed by the smooth sound and the screaming filter resonance. Have fun!
"[...] I found [FabFilter One] hugely entertaining, [...]. This feeling is encouraged no end by the phenomenal quality of the sound." Future Music Magazine (FM149, p67)
"FabFilter One [...] does what it sets out to do with style and polish." Sound On Sound Magazine (June 2004, p220)
"FabFilter One is for those who want a shining example of simple, soft synth design at its best [...], and for those who still don't believe that software can sound as good as hardware." Future Music Magazine (FM149, p67)
- High quality oscillator with triangle, sawtooth, and square wave forms
- Fat and ultra-smooth self-oscillating low-pass filter
- LFO and envelope generator ensure plenty of analog-style modulation options
- Velocity sensitivity
- 10-voice polyphony
- White/pink noise generator
- Pulse width modulation
- Smooth portamento
- Over 100 presets
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Use your computer keyboard, the on-screen keyboard or any MIDI keyboard to play
- Requires a 64-bit processor (see http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3696)
Need more features with the same sound quality? Have a look at the FabFilter Twin 2 App on the App Store!
* This is the stand-alone version of FabFilter One. The plug-in version of FabFilter One (for example to use with Logic Studio, Logic Express or Garageband) is available for purchase separately on the FabFilter web site.