Developer: Julian Berson
Current Version: 1.1
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 563.8 KB - Download
Looking for a quick and easy way to upload files to your web server? Using FTP Dropper's simple drag & drop interface, your files will be online in no time!
How it works:
1. Drag the files you wish to upload onto the FTP Dropper icon in the menu bar.
2. When the files have uploaded, you'll hear a confirmation tone. This indicates that your file has been uploaded successfully.
3. The URL for the files you just uploaded is now in your clipboard, ready for sharing.
Follow us on Twitter: @FTPDropper
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FTPDropper
Developed by Sam Berson.
- Multiple File Upload Functionality
- Upload Files with SFTP (Secure FTP)
- Upload Files with Anonymous FTP (Generic Username + No Password)
- Customize Public URL Link
- Browse Button Added
- Welcome Screen Added
- Minor UI Changes
- Bug Fixes
Due to security issues, we've had to remove the 'Launch at Login' feature. We're working hard to bring it back in a future update.
Thanks for downloading FTP Dropper!
Most Helpful Reviews
Terrible FTP Client - Don’t pay for this app. FTP Dropper has few useful features and DISPLAYS YOUR PASSWORD IN PLAIN TEXT during login. No good man…No good.
More Reviews for Current Version
Too fussy. - And with no support.
It works…kinda - I agree with a previous review - it is very fussy. Almost worth the $0.99 to not have to open an FTP client. You can work it out if you have a little bit of technical knowledge and some patience. Would be better if the progress bar worked. Maybe in the future?