FAA Private Pilot Knowledge Test Prep
Developer: Dauntless Software
Current Version: 9.2.6
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 314.6 MB - Download
Ace your FAA Private Pilot and/or Recreational Pilot written (knowledge) test! Spend less time studying and more time flying. GroundSchool is the smart pilot's secret for passing FAA knowledge (written) and is brought to you by Dauntless Aviation, the trusted leader in FAA written test prep.
GroundSchool is fully compatible with FAA ACS (Airman Certification Standards) and our editorial team is working to keep it so as ACS continues to evolve.
* Actual FAA Questions (ACS) Current and Valid for Right Now: What you see in the app is highly likely to be exactly what you see on the actual test. Use the program's built-in self-update feature to get the latest question set and illustrated explanations via the Internet.
* FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE: so that whenever you're ready to take the test, the app will be there to help you study (and then review later on). Unlike with books, which are getting out of date from the moment they are printed, update capability is built right into the app. So, when you receive this product, you will be able to update it with only a few clicks now and in the future and be sure that you are studying from the latest available questions.
* Detailed Explanations: Questions feature detailed, often illustrated explanations by our editorial team of professional pilots, mechanics, instructors, and examiners.
* All Charts and Figures Included - Everything that you need to reference for your test is included.
* Virtual E6B and Other Flight Computers / Calculators, Right on screen for convenient learning
* Intelligent grouping of questions by subject area and specific test: If you study with books, the questions for multiple tests are listed together, making it difficult to avoid studying material that does not apply to you. Our app separates this out, allowing you to concentrate only on those questions that you will likely be asked.
* Flexible Study and Simulated Test Modes: GroundSchool features multiple study and practice modes so that you can customize it to works best for you. It even features modes that emulate the software at the major FAA testing centers so that there will be no surprises there!
* Fits the Way You Want to Study: Regardless of whether you just want to memorize the questions quickly or you really want to learn the material deeply, GroundSchool can be configured to suit and is remarkably easy to use.
* Compatible with all FAA "ground school" classroom-based courses: If you're enrolled in a formal "ground school" at your FBO or college, this app will help you get to the head of the class.
This product will prepare you for any or all of the following test(s):
Private Pilot Airplane (PAR)
Private Pilot Rotorcraft Helicopter (PRH)
Private Pilot Glider (PGL)
Private Pilot Balloon - Gas (PBG)
Private Pilot Balloon - Hot Air (PBH)
Private Pilot Rotorcraft Gyroplane (PRG)
Private Pilot Powered Parachute (PPP)
Private Pilot Weight Shift Control (PWS)
Private Pilot Lighter-than-Air (Airship) (PLA)
Recreational Pilot Airplane (RPA)
Recreational Pilot Helicopter (RPH)
Recreational Pilot Gyroplane (RPG)
Private Pilot Airplane / Recreational Pilot - Transition (PAT)
Private Pilot Helicopter / Recreational Pilot Transition (PHT)
Private Pilot Gyroplane / Recreational Pilot Transition (PGT)
Canadian Private Pilot to USA FAA Conversion (PCP)
Please double check to make sure you are getting the right product:
This is FAA Written (Knowledge) Test preparation app to help you prepare for aviation-related multiple-choice knowledge (computer-based written) tests given by the USA Federal Aviation Administration. This app will help you study for the FAA written (knowledge) tests listed elsewhere on this screen.
- More cloud features
- Minor bugs fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
simple to use - i found this program verry simple to use helped me alot with my studyes, really like the up to date question that most book style don’t have i would recomen purchsing it
Customer Service - Horrible very rude customer service. Save your money and stick to the books.