Developer: RORTOS SRL
Current Version: 3.4.1
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 836.9 MB - Download
Take full control.
Test your piloting skills and handle the most critical flight conditions known to man.
Cope with emergencies and incidents inspired by real life scenarios in a climactic adrenaline rush.
Start each engine individually, navigate between the equipment dashboard panels and be ready to solve over 5,000 possible situations in order to reach the highest pilot ranking.
The simulator includes 36 missions to accomplish, 216 challenges to pass, cartography and worldwide navigation with over 500 accurate airports replicas as well as real time weather conditions.
- 36 missions (6 included + 30 available for purchase)
- 216 challenges 6 of which in global competitions (18 included + 198 available for purchase)
- 20 HD airports (4 included + 16 available for purchase)
- Fast landing mode with global competition and 5 fault levels.
- Instrument Landing System, ILS
- Speed autopilot, Route, Altitude and Vertical speed - Primary Flight Display
- Navigation Display
- Weather Radar for managing Microburst, Ice and wind
- Advanced engine system with ignition, faults and fire safety
- Fuel management with weight balancing, Jettison and real consumption
- Landing gears management with manual unlocking system
- Full control of the rudder, flaps, reversers and spoilers
- APU management
- Worldwide navigation with 548 airports and 1107 usable runways, real or customizable weather conditions (available for purchase)
- Cartography with over 8000 waypoints (VOR, NDB, TACAN, DME, GPS, FIX)
- Automatic Flight Planning Configuration
- Cinema replay system
- 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation
- SRTM30 Plus real terrestrial elevation
- MODIS VCF real coastline
- OpenWeatherMap real-time weather conditions
New aircraft: R-NB57
Mid-size, narrow-body twin-engine jet airliner.
Most Helpful Reviews
Forget flight school. - Don’t spend thousands of dollars attending flight school when you can learn everything you need to know and then some on your mac. I’ve been playing the free version and it teaches all sorts of things, including but not limited to… - Starting your engines - Taking off from run way - Landing on runway - How and when to use flaps - What to do in an emergency - How to react to faults (fault mode), one fault can sometimes lead to multiple failures Remember, if you fail, just try and try again, example in fault mode, I sometimes encounter a failed landing gear. Here’s what you do… Lets say your right landing has failed to go down, after 3 retries to get it to go down, shift fuel from your right fuel tank to your left to make the left side heavier, if you don’t, the plane will tip to the right and scrape the wing resulting in the wing tearing off and burning. The added weight in the left wing will keep it from tipping to the right and everyone will survive. Have fun saving that money and buying yourself a new car. [DISCLAIMER: if you truly plan to become a commercial airline pilot, please attend flight school and do not take my advice on skipping, this game is in no way a replacement to flight school and is about 10x harder. This game will only give the basic rundown and is probably just giving you a good idea of what it would be like]
wasted money - Had problems in the simulator section. Controls started to be in-effective. Re-install did not correct. Tried to contact developer, no response. Wish I had my money back, not worth buying for me.