Current Version: 17.6
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 3.5 MB - Download
¡ Most advanced scan suite and drivers for Mac !
ExactScan is the professional scan solution for a paperless office on the Mac. Get organized and save time and money. ExactScan comes with over 400 drivers for PC document scanners from Avision, Canon DR-series, Fujitsu fi-series, Kodak, Oki, Panasonic, Visioneer and Xerox, which otherwise do not come with a Mac driver. Additionally it allows to use any other scanner with TWAIN or ImageCapture driver.
Scan all your documents for fast retrieval, and get rid of dusty paper archives.
• Over 400 native built-in drivers for PC document scanners from Avision, Canon, Fujitsu, HP, Kodak, Oki, Panasonic, Visioneer and Xerox
• Support for a variety of third party scanners via ImageCapture and TWAIN drivers
• Save to PDF, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, BMP, PNM
• Advanced and intelligent image processing algorithms
• Auto-crop & de-skew
• Blank page removal
• Direct scan to print
• Profiles to configure scan workflow
• AppleScript support for professionals
The following languages are supported by the OCR:
Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Rumanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Norwegian.
For a detailed scanner support list please visit:
• added support for new Fujitsu scanners
• improved support for certain Canon scanners
• improved TWAIN compatibility
• various other improvements
Most Helpful Reviews
Excellent Product and Support - I have been using this product for years to my full satisfaction. However, after the Yosemite upgrade this app would keep crashing. I contacted support and within 5 minutes they fixed my problem. They were awesome! Its a great easy to use scanner software product!
Still too many crashes - Apparently they haven’t fixed all of the bugs. I can’t get it to save the scanned image to a file and it crashes entirely too many times. I have tried scanning a multi-page document — and it asked for more pages (which I thought was nice) but the cropping of the pages was inconsistent. Better lick next time — kind of a waste of money.