Evernote – stay organized
Current Version: 6.11.1
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 57.3 MB - Download
Let Evernote change the way you organize your personal and professional projects. Dive in: take notes, create to-do lists, and save things you find online into Evernote. We’ll sync everything between your phone, tablet, and computer automatically.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists
• Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, handwritten notes and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
• Develop your projects faster and let multiple participants work on different aspects
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximise productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PLUS - More space. More devices. More freedom.
• 1 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
$3.99 monthly, $34.99 annually
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline on your mobile device
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
We've fixed several issues people were having with notes:
- Some notes created in Evernote for Mac would not render after sync
- Some tables lost formatting after updating Evernote to 6.11
- Pasting a line of text would add an additional line break
- Some full width dividers from other clients were not shown as full width
- Some pasted content were missing styles
Most Helpful Reviews
Evernote is a versatile and very useful program - I have been using Evernote on my Mac, iPad, and iPhone for a few years. I really enjoy it. It syncs between these devices very well. They have done a really good job with design and continued improvements. The more I use it, the more useful it becomes. It is like your own personal Internet in which to search for the things that are important to you, things that matter to you, and among info that is yours. When in doubt… save it to Evernote…you never know when you might need the info. I recommend searching online for use cases and learning about that and applying it to how you use this program. They are just so many useful ways in which to use this program. I’ve gone paperless as much a possible and so everything is in Evernote. I can be anywhere out doing business and always have all my data and documents at my fingertips if needed. Amazing.
I hate Evernote - WARNING: Evernote is YET ANOTHER cloud-based app that promises you the moon, makes massive promises about how they will nimbly and carefully manage our extremely valuable and mission-critical data: it sync across devices, it makes our life easier, etc. Now, after loading Evernote with over one hundred files, it now refuses to sync across my devices. There is no fix in sight, and support is condescending at best. The forum answers I’ve received are down right patronizing. In the end, it’s a frustrating and miserable failure, waste of time, and ultimately, very dangerous. Trust me, I’m not working for their competition, unlike the hordes of obvious astroturfers who’ve been paid to give the app five stars. (huh?!) As a matter of fact, I hate all the cloud-based note-taking and storage apps— they are seemingly all flawed to the extent that they simply cannot be trusted anymore with mission-critical data and files. I recommend local back ups to friends and colleagues at this point. for those who have ears to hear…..
More Reviews for Current Version
Indespensible - This is one of the first apps I install and is always open. All my work and personal files are stored here because they are always accessible on any device and I don’t worry about losing my work. I don’t miss the days of copying files and backing everything up at all. It certainly pays off to develop a great organizational system with tags and they have made the search feature better with every release.
ALL OF MY DATA IS GONE! BYE EVERNOTE! - I’ve been using Evernote for 6 years (always as a paying customer) and their software has gotten worse and worse. Now, I opened the app today and all of notes are deleted! They are also deleted from the cloud so I can’t sync to get them back. I was honestly considering changing note software anyways because their UI is the worst on the market. Now, I have the ultimate reason to leave Evernote.
The icons in the app are scrambled - I've been a subscriber for years, and Evernote has been indespensible for me. However, in the past months the icons in the program and on the status bar at the top of the screen have become scrambled. Evernote has said they're working on the issue, but you might want to hold off until they roll out a fixed version. For now, 2 stars.
Attention Deficit??? - If you find your brain with too many things going on at the same time and cant keep track of Who What When and Why…. This is the program for you. It took me awhile to spontaniously use Evernote for my contacts, country reports, product specs and so on but now Evernotes is my daily "go to" in helping me organize my thought process and manage the different projects I run at the same time. It was very helpful to check out yourtube and pickup a few ideas on how to organize Evernotes. If you havent tried Evernotes… dont hesitate.. do it. If you downloaded the program and arent using it, dont give up and make an effort. Today… without Evernotes, not sure I could accomplish all the things I do.
Wouldn’t be without it - Excellent at keeping all notes organized and searchable. The developers always have new ways to take, use, keep, and retrieve notes. If you haven’t tried it, go for it! Now.