Evernote – stay organized
Current Version: 6.11
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 56.9 MB - Download
Let Evernote change the way you organize your personal and professional projects. Dive in: take notes, create to-do lists, and save things you find online into Evernote. We’ll sync everything between your phone, tablet, and computer automatically.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists
• Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, handwritten notes and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
• Develop your projects faster and let multiple participants work on different aspects
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximise productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PLUS - More space. More devices. More freedom.
• 1 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
$3.99 monthly, $34.99 annually
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline on your mobile device
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Touch Bar support for the latest MacBook Pros allows quick access to key navigation and note editing commands.
We've fixed several issues people were having with notes:
- Search terms weren’t highlighted in notes for some searches
- Clicking on an attachment sometimes caused the note to scroll up, making it hard to open attachments
- Shift + arrow up or down did not highlight if the line above or below was blank
- Shift + enter did not create a non-bulleted line in a bulleted list
- Couldn’t delete the leftmost column in a table if the top cell is formatted
- Line breaks were unexpectedly removed after syncing some notes originally created on iPhone
- Content copied from a PDF sometimes could not be pasted into a note
- Applying Simplify Formatting to clipped notes removed returns
- If the last item in a list was blank, it disappeared when users navigated away and then back to the note
- Couldn’t remove indents from text in some notes created in earlier versions of Evernote
- In tables, if you triple clicked to select the content and then cut, you would be unable to focus on the cell
- If you added a new checklist item in the middle of an existing checklist, one character of a checklist item might be unexpectedly deleted
Most Helpful Reviews
Evernote is a versatile and very useful program - I have been using Evernote on my Mac, iPad, and iPhone for a few years. I really enjoy it. It syncs between these devices very well. They have done a really good job with design and continued improvements. The more I use it, the more useful it becomes. It is like your own personal Internet in which to search for the things that are important to you, things that matter to you, and among info that is yours. When in doubt… save it to Evernote…you never know when you might need the info. I recommend searching online for use cases and learning about that and applying it to how you use this program. They are just so many useful ways in which to use this program. I’ve gone paperless as much a possible and so everything is in Evernote. I can be anywhere out doing business and always have all my data and documents at my fingertips if needed. Amazing.
I hate Evernote - WARNING: Evernote is YET ANOTHER cloud-based app that promises you the moon, makes massive promises about how they will nimbly and carefully manage our extremely valuable and mission-critical data: it sync across devices, it makes our life easier, etc. Now, after loading Evernote with over one hundred files, it now refuses to sync across my devices. There is no fix in sight, and support is condescending at best. The forum answers I’ve received are down right patronizing. In the end, it’s a frustrating and miserable failure, waste of time, and ultimately, very dangerous. Trust me, I’m not working for their competition, unlike the hordes of obvious astroturfers who’ve been paid to give the app five stars. (huh?!) As a matter of fact, I hate all the cloud-based note-taking and storage apps— they are seemingly all flawed to the extent that they simply cannot be trusted anymore with mission-critical data and files. I recommend local back ups to friends and colleagues at this point. for those who have ears to hear…..
More Reviews for Current Version
Table Format Changed - Same as nkm555. It doesn’t only change the width and height, but also some of font size was changed as well. I fixed serval notes in the first place, however I recognized that maybe not my problem. They look prefect in website but in mac.
Superb app. I’m addicted - I can’t add much that hasn’t already been said. I am utterly dependent on this app to stay organized. From tax info to travel into to TO-DO lists and much much more. I have tens of thousands of notes, and I can find just what I need - sometimes from 3-5 years ago - quickly and easily. If you’re new to it - PLEASE watch the tutorials. It’s easy to miss the powerful functionality just below the surface of the mostly very easy to use interface. It’s worth taking 1 uninterrupted hour to learn how to use this app quickly, well and powerfully. It will save you TONS of time later.
Slimy Business Practice - I’m getting out. - I’m disapointed - I started using Evernote last year and it works pretty good. Unfortunately the company has chosen to take the path of sharp business practices. They are taking away functionality and forcing me to “UPGRADE” to keep what I have. I use Evernote on my Macbook, Ipad, & iPhone. Today I went use the program, after not using it for a few months and they are asking me to pay extra, to use the program I paid for, on more than two devices. So for me this signals a change in the developers direction. I resent this move. I’m not renewing the subscription and will no longer use anything from this company. Rick
The Best Notes App (For Me) - Evernote has been in my pocket and on my desktop for about six years now. It has been the premiere note-taking app since the dawn of the app revolution. There’s good reason why companies like Microsoft, Apple and Dropbox - not to mention the tons of other note-taking apps that came later - have picked up many of their features from Evernote. It’s an app that is feature packed while being intuitive and well organized. I was able to pick everything up very quickly when I started. In my opinion, Microsoft’s One Note is the only note-taking app that comes close when comparing features, but I just can’t get in a good workflow with their interface. One feature in particular has made me completely neglect my home scanner. The “document scanner” feature with an iPhone kicks the butts of any other document scanning app I’ve come across - and as mentioned it has caused me to neglect my home scanner. I definitely suggest the app. Of course some users may have a bad experience, but I have not. I’ve used the app on just about every platform - iOS, Andriod Phone, MacOS, Windows PC, Windows Tablets - and have never had any problem. Seriously, I’ve never had a problem. GREAT APP.
Great App - Quick search on notes, ability to share amongst devices, make this one of my most used apps. They have been very responsive to questions. All in all a great experience.