Evernote – stay organized
Current Version: 6.13
Last Updated: 16 days ago
Download Size: 56.6 MB - Download
Let Evernote change the way you organize your personal and professional projects. Dive in: take notes, create to-do lists, and save things you find online into Evernote. We’ll sync everything between your phone, tablet, and computer automatically.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists
• Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, handwritten notes and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
• Develop your projects faster and let multiple participants work on different aspects
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximise productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PLUS - More space. More devices. More freedom.
• 1 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
$3.99 monthly, $34.99 annually
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline on your mobile device
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
6.13 and app updates going forwards will be supported on OS X El Capitan (10.11) and above.
Sharing: consolidated share options under the “Share” button in Evernote. Share a note, choose to create a public link or modify share permissions all from one place.
Navigation and Commanding UI: we’ve made some adjustments to provide more space for your content using a narrower toolbar, and making some tweaks to the sidebar to improve legibility. We’ve also improved the Move Note dialog to make it even faster to move a note across accounts by listing all notebooks from both your business and personal accounts directly in the dialog.
We fixed many issues in this release, here are some of the notable issues addressed.
Fixed an issue where notebooks are sometimes duplicated on upgrade.
Fixed several crashes including intermittent issues around moving notes, app launch, and on PDF annotation.
Fixed an issue where the Evernote app window sometimes appears black when in full screen mode.
Most Helpful Reviews
Evernote is a versatile and very useful program - I have been using Evernote on my Mac, iPad, and iPhone for a few years. I really enjoy it. It syncs between these devices very well. They have done a really good job with design and continued improvements. The more I use it, the more useful it becomes. It is like your own personal Internet in which to search for the things that are important to you, things that matter to you, and among info that is yours. When in doubt… save it to Evernote…you never know when you might need the info. I recommend searching online for use cases and learning about that and applying it to how you use this program. They are just so many useful ways in which to use this program. I’ve gone paperless as much a possible and so everything is in Evernote. I can be anywhere out doing business and always have all my data and documents at my fingertips if needed. Amazing.
I hate Evernote - WARNING: Evernote is YET ANOTHER cloud-based app that promises you the moon, makes massive promises about how they will nimbly and carefully manage our extremely valuable and mission-critical data: it sync across devices, it makes our life easier, etc. Now, after loading Evernote with over one hundred files, it now refuses to sync across my devices. There is no fix in sight, and support is condescending at best. The forum answers I’ve received are down right patronizing. In the end, it’s a frustrating and miserable failure, waste of time, and ultimately, very dangerous. Trust me, I’m not working for their competition, unlike the hordes of obvious astroturfers who’ve been paid to give the app five stars. (huh?!) As a matter of fact, I hate all the cloud-based note-taking and storage apps— they are seemingly all flawed to the extent that they simply cannot be trusted anymore with mission-critical data and files. I recommend local back ups to friends and colleagues at this point. for those who have ears to hear…..
More Reviews for Current Version
Cannot believe! This is ridiculous! - Another update and no simplify format fixing???
Increased price, decreased services - I have used Evernote as a Premium user for years. There are so many issues with Evernote. For the past several years we have had next to zero improvements, which was fine because the small issues were easily dealt with. However, considering the vast array of options I find it unacceptable to arbitrarily raise the subscription price when there have been no improvements and multiple lapses in service over the past several years. There are FREE options that have more features and fewer issues than Evernote. I have stuck with this product because of the pain of migrating, but when I recieved notice that my subscription rate was being increased after having seen literally no improvements for YEARS I have decided to call it quits. My premium subscription costs 7.99/month and all I get is crappy customer service and a buggy product. Are the devs not aware of what 7.99/month can get these days (hint: Office365 suite with OneNote, Office apps, and a terabyte of cloud storage is not much more). Goodbye, Evernote. It’s been real
Suggestion and thank you - Thank you for a great app. I’ve been using it for years now. I have a suggestion. It would be wonderful to have a night mode for the desktop app. I work at night and that would make it so much easier for me and others. Thanks again.
latsest version wont open - Was always my go to notes app but recent updates have been a little buggy. Now finding the app wont even open. The icon activates in the system tray but no windows open. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times.
Unacceptably Slow Support - The Evernote Customer Support website currently says: "We're experiencing higher ticket volumes than normal. It may take up to one week before you receive a reply.” Really? A week?!