Developer: AppYogi Software
Current Version: 5.0
Last Updated: 7 days ago
Download Size: 1.2 MB - Download
▸ Shows your Public IP address
▸ Support for Thunderbolt, Firewire and retina icons!!!
▸ Works with MacBook Air
▸ Shows Network Speed and Data Usage for each adapter
See the status of your LAN/Ethernet connection right from the menu bar. This utility adds a neat icon on the menu bar which lets you know the status of the connection and other stats like your IP address, mac address, upload and download speed, data usage etc.
• See the Status, IP address and speed of the Ethernet Adaptors
• Get the public IP address of your computer
• Thunderbolt and Firewire Support
• Retina Display enabled icons
• Shows IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
• Copy IP / Mac address from the menu
• See status of all active interfaces based on the user priority
• Option to see and copy IP / Mac of Wifi Adapter
• Upload and Download speed for each adapter.
Note: Data usage counters are reset on reboot.
- Issue at app startup is resolved.
- Fixed crashing issue.
- And other minor bugs.
Most Helpful Reviews
The very best! - The app developers for this app are by far the very best! They deserve the 5 stars they received from me. I have emailed them on two seperate occasions and both time I received a response within 24 hours. Both times the issues I had were addressed promptly. Keep up the great work!
not useable as a internet speed test - This app does not give you an average internet speed but shows instant speed every half second without speed over time, ping time, or selection of server location. I want to know my MBPS, not a contstantly changing number I can hardly read.