EarMaster Pro 6
Developer: EarMaster ApS
Current Version: 6.2.5
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 146.5 MB - Download
Ear training, sight-singing practice and rhythm training like at the music school, right into your Mac! The easy, motivating and efficient way to become a better musician.
EarMaster offers more than 2000 exercises for all levels of musicianship, including a complete set of lessons for core ear training and sight-singing, Jazz course covering all-time Jazz classics, customizable activities, microphone input with instant evaluation of the tones you sing and clap, and support for movable-do solfege. Not only a staple in countless musician's Mac, it is also used by the most renowned music schools.
EarMaster was nominated for the NAMM TEC Awards 2017 in the 'Best Educational Tool' category.
* COMPLETE EAR TRAINING
Learn to recognize, transcribe, sing and play melodies, intervals, chords, scales, harmonic progressions and more.
Sing melodies from on-screen scores into the microphone of your Mac and get immediate feedback on your performance (headphones recommended)
* MELODY SING-BACK
Listen to a melody played by EarMaster, and sing it back in real-time into a microphone or play it back on a MIDI piano keyboard (headphones recommended)
* INTERACTIVE MELODIC AND RHYTHMIC DICTATIONS
Learning to transcribe music by ear has never been so easy! Listen to melodies and rhythms played by EarMaster, and write them down on the staff.
* RHYTHMIC TRAINING
Sight-read and clap back rhythms and get instant feedback - including swing rhythms!
* JAZZ COURSE
Additional exercises for advanced users with jazz chords and progressions, swing rhythms, Jazz sight-singing and melody sing-back exercises from Jazz classics such as "After You've Gone", "Ja-Da", "Rock-a-Bye Your Baby", "St. Louis Blues", and many more.
- Interval Comparison
- Interval Identification
- Interval Singing
- Chord Identification
- Chord Inversion Identification
- Chord Progressions
- Scale Identification
- Rhythmic Sight-Reading
- Rhythm Imitation
- Rhythm Error Detection
- Rhythmic Dictation
- Melodic Dictation
- Melody Imitation
- Melodic Sight-Singing
EarMaster Pro 6 has been designed to match the needs of both beginners and very advanced musicians. The current version is the outcome of years of collaboration with leading music schools, conservatories and universities. Therefore, no matter how experienced you are, you will always find lessons, drills and tests that will challenge your musical skills.
- Over 2000 lessons divided into 2 courses: Standard Course and Jazz Course
- 14 activities for ear training, sight-singing and rhythm study
- Plug-in a microphone or use the built-in mic of your Mac to sing, clap or Play your answers
- Play your answers on a MIDI Keyboard (optional)
- Train to sing and play from sheet music
- Learn to sing back a melody you just heard
- 2 types of notation: standard and jazz (Real Book style)
- Learn to sing with Solfege syllables (Do, Re, Mi, etc.)
- Advanced pitch detection algorithm to recognize the tones you sing or play in real-time
- User-defined interfaces (staff, piano, guitar, bass, violin, cello, etc.)
- Customized training mode to train according to your needs
- Detailed statistics to monitor your progress
- And much, much more!
* Melodic dictation: inserting tones with keyboard shortcuts now takes into account the selected note value.
* Fixed login issue for users with Chinese selected as language
* Solved in Interval Identification: if relative tone naming is chosen (e.g. solfege), wrong enharmonic spellings were sometimes used.
* Solved in Rhythmic dictation: Tying a note could delete it.
Most Helpful Reviews
Best of the best - I have used countless ear training apps, and this is far and above the rest. Great exercises, easy to use, very customizable. Worth every penny!
More Reviews for Current Version
Best of the best - I have used countless ear training apps, and this is far and above the rest. Great exercises, easy to use, very customizable. Worth every penny! I love the new update! Keeps getting better. Just need Retina support next :)