Developer: CAI WEI
Current Version: 3.0.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 4.3 MB - Download
DjVuFileReader is a small .djvu file reader, enables you to open and view DjVu format files, quickly zoom in and zoom out, and export DjVu to PDF documents easily on Mac.
DjVu is a computer file format designed primarily to store scanned documents, especially those containing a combination of text, line drawings, indexed color images, and photographs. It is not widely distributed, and not all devices on the e-ink allow you to view this file type. DjVuReader can help you handle with .DjVu files easily on Mac.
- Quickly to open&read DjVu files and easy to use.
- Four Zooming mode to read DjVu more expedite: Zoom-in, Zoom-out, Display at Actual Size or Fit Window Width.
- You also could read DjVu files in single, continuous scroll, or 2-up page.
- Support bookmark the current page for next reading.
- Support convert DjVu files into PDF documents for easy editing and sharing.
- You also could save the DjVu files as images like: PNG, TIFF, JPEG, BMP and GIF.
- If need, you can quickly print the wanted DjVu files out.
- The hidden text in DjVu files, you also can easily export to folder and read them.
1. Changed the app name and copyright info.
2. Other minor optimizations.
Most Helpful Reviews
Simply convert to pdf and open it - I think the app really needs to have its native support for djvu, but not converting to pdf first, resulting a unbearable loading time.
More Reviews for Current Version
Missing features - There is no sidebar navigation, and the bookmark feature is barebones (and no sidebar to explore them!). Additionally, there is no text selection (so no copy/paste). All these things, combined with the slow load time (slower than some other djvu apps I’ve used), mean I’m slightly disappointed that I spent three bucks on this app.
Thanks a lot!! - Finally found well looking program for reading djvu files! I read a lot of documents, so bookmarks is very useful for me. Familiar interface, similar to Apple Preview. Currently the best app of this category. Thanks a lot!
Good quality - There aren’t any problems when I use this app to open my DjVu files. The operation of this app is simple. The users can learn it easily. In addition, it is worth mentioning that its price is cheap.