Developer: Dyrii LLC
Current Version: 1.13.1
Last Updated: 3 days ago
Download Size: 13.4 MB - Download
Dyrii is an unusual journaling tool for life loggers, travelers, quantified self enthusiasts, and practically anyone looking to record key moments of their life. It support both active and passive (auto) journaling and is perfect for recording things retroactively.
With Dyrii, you can take rich text entires containing inline photos, audio, video, location geo-tags, health/mood tags, and weather information. You can even capture hand written entires using Apple Pencil on iPad.
Here are some usage examples:
- Write privately instead of on social media.
- On busy days, capture photos, audio, video on the go.
- Automatically log all the places you visit in a day
- Keep notes on your health and mood.
- Effortlessly write using a library of templates specialized for dream notes, gratitude, annual resolutions, CBT, Health & wellness etc.
>> BASIC FEATURES:
• Timeline for all your private posts and activities.
• Record rich text, photos, audio, video, sketches, hand written notes.
• Advanced Editor with inline formatting and multiple attachments.
• DayView to easily glimpse through your days.
• Tags for organizing and indexing your own way
• Health & Mood tracker - to keep notes about health incidents
• Private Storage to securely store your data in your iCloud Account
• Offline Mode to store data locally on the device for additional privacy
• Other features such as Passcode & Touch ID, Print to PDF, and import data from other apps
>> PREMIUM FEATURES
Dyrii is free to download and use. Dyrii Premium upgrades your experience and unlocks following premium features on all your devices, including Mac and iPad.
• Sync your data across Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Perspectives - provides various views into your data such as Flashback, Map View, Places Visited etc.
• Sketch Library - gain full access to sketch backgrounds.
• Priority Support
• Weather Information
You can purchase Dyrii Premium for $0.99 a month or $9.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription. There is also an option to purchase One-time License by App version for $24.99. Price may vary by location.
If you opt for subscriptions, it will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Note: The premium features are unlocked through an in app purchase and comes with a trial period. To upgrade, download the app and navigate to the in app purchase section under Settings/Premium menu.
We'd love to answer your questions or just hear what you think about Dyrii. Find us online at:
Support Center: http://support.dyrii.com
Learn more about Dyrii at www.dyrii.com
In this update we have included following fixes:
- New: Added an option under preferences to not add location information automatically while creating entries.
- Resolved an issue that caused the first line to become title irrespective of user selection while importing from DayOne Classic.
- Resolved an issue that caused 24-hour time formats to not appear despite macOS system locale settings.
- Reduced page margins and optimized font size while printing/exporting entries.
Most Helpful Reviews
Suits my needs perfectly - I’ve been using the free versions of both the mobile and desktop Dyrii journals for about two months. Using the journals is straight-forward and easy to navigate. Being retired, my journal needs are rather simple. Just document discussions with medical consultants, travel agents, remodeling contractors, etc. and then be able to refer back to those entries at a later date. My Dyrii journals serve that purpose perfectly.