Duplicate Cleaner For iPhoto
Developer: Systweak Software
Current Version: 1.14.2
Last Updated: 11 days ago
Download Size: 8.3 MB - Download
Make your iPhoto or Photos library Slimmer and Faster!!
Duplicate Cleaner For iPhoto, a nifty little app, is designed to deal with duplicate photos and videos in your iPhoto or Photos App. It makes the task of finding and removing duplicates in iPhoto significantly easier. It moves all duplicates to iPhoto trash. So it’s safer than ever to remove duplicates.
• Scans your iPhoto or Photos Library for duplicate photos
• Finds duplicate videos as well
• Finds edited copies of photos as well
• Finds all duplicates in a blink of an eye
• Displays multiple copies of same item clusters together in a group
• Automatically keeps one copy safe in each group.
• Can remove all found duplicates in a click
• Completely safe duplicate deletion – moves duplicates in iPhoto Trash
• Can clean Trash to recover your wasted disk space
How Duplicate Cleaner For iPhoto helps you:
• Makes it easy for you to manage your thousands of photos in iPhoto more effectively
• Quickly searches duplicates in your iPhoto, saving you a lot of time
• Allows you to remove all your duplicate photos and videos just in a click, making your iPhoto slimmer and faster!
• Helps you recover substantial amount of disk space (depending on the size of duplicate photos and videos)
Find and remove duplicates with Duplicate Cleaner For iPhoto today. Enjoy your new slimmer, fast iPhoto or Photos library!
Bug fixes and few improvements.
Most Helpful Reviews
Amazing - I am usually skeptical of these types of apps, especially free ones, but after reading the reviews I decided to give it a try. It was extremely easy to use and worked PERFECTLY on the very first try. It scanned 5000 photos in about 10 seconds. I was able to remove 870 photos and save 1.78GB of space in less than 5 minutes. The app does a fantastic job of showing you what is a duplicate and what will be deleted. It even uses a double confirmation sequence to make you feel at ease about deleting your precious photos. Nice job on this app guys!
Terrible! All of my events are gone; photos are in one big BRICK! - If I could give this program - and company - minus stars, I would. It stripped all of my event header information, all descriptions, and lumped all of the nearly 5,000 photos into a single event. I called the support line immediately, and after they poked around remotely in my Mac, they blamed the problem on my machine rather than their program, and proceeded to try to charge me nearly $500 for a “support contract.” I declined. He negotiated downward, finally asking me how much I would be willing to pay. My answer - zero. They caused the problem, they should have fixed it. We did not agree on terms. The Mac had no issues that should have impacted this application; this was inexcusable. When I quesioned the integrity of their software, the representative became unreaonably irate and huffy, claiming that their company produced the “best and most popular apps” in the Apple store. I never, ever received a simple apology. I’m now tasked with many, many HOURS - if not days - of very tedious work. To add insult to injury? The event header that the app lumped all of the photos into was of a favorite cat that I’d had to euthanize. I’d find another app NOT provided by Systweak; I’d recommend iPhoto Library Manager.
More Reviews for Current Version
Works as advertised - It bugs you to upgrade to a “Pro” version and it’s not the most straightforward process. But once you sit down and work through it you can delete all of your duplicate photos from iPhoto pretty quickly. Since you shouldn’t need to do this often, the inconvenience of the clunky design is worth putting up with.
Perfect - Absolutly loved it. Worked like a charm!