Developer: Robert Dea
Current Version: 1.10
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 7.1 MB - Download
You must defend Earth from Alien Invaders. Your starship is equipped with pulse lasers which you can fire by tapping the space bar. Use the arrow keys to maneuver your starship. In Easy mode your starship will bounce off planets but in the more advance modes your starship will explode if you run into a planet.
- Dueling Starships will keep track of you highest score in each category
- You can toggle the music on/off
- You can toggle the sound on/off
- You can always return to the main menu by tapping the little house icon
Credits: Battle March music courtesy of Playonloop.com
Three Modes available: Easy, Normal and Hard
Use the arrow keys to maneuver your starship.
- Pressing the space bar will fire your lasers.
- Up arrow to move forward.
- Back arrow to go backwards.
- Left arrow to turn left and right arrow to turn right.
Most Helpful Reviews
I downloaded it because it was free. - This game is like an incredibly slow version of asteriod. That's basically it. I was bored out of my mind on hard mode.
More Reviews for Current Version
Mildly amusing - I wish the ship were more responsive. I was looking for a game that wasn't too twitchy, and I found one. It's just… slow. But kind of cute. Runs fine. Good on older computers.