Developer: badRabbit v.o.f.
Current Version: 1.1
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 2.2 MB - Download
DrumTime is a new practice tool for musicians that helps you improve your timing. It transforms practicing into a game-like experience, making repetitive exercises fun.
Hook up your electronic drum kit or any MIDI enabled percussion device and you are good to go.
• Play along to a full-featured metronome
• Instantly see what you are playing
• Get live feedback on the timing of every note
• Measure your progress using your overall score
★ Device Support
DrumTime listens to MIDI input so it works with any MIDI enabled instrument. If your device supports MIDI over USB you can plug it in directly, if not you can use a MIDI to USB interface cable.
DrumTime comes preconfigured for a standard drum kit, but you can assign each MIDI signal to any track as you see fit.
For any questions or feedback feel free to email us at [email protected]
• New beautiful metronome sound!
• DrumTime appears as a generic MIDI input for use by other applications
• Fixed note animation drawing on retina displays
• Fixed issue where notes played during count-in were displayed
• Fixed issue where the MIDI note popover window would display when DrumTime regained focus while having been closed before
• Fixed help balloons mismatch after adding tracks
• Stability improvements