Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde - EXTENDED EDITION
The EXTENDED EDITION has finally arrived!
Discover or rediscover HdO's hidden object games in their EXTENDED EDITION versions!
- New puzzles
- New scenes
- New objects
- New mini-games
- New characters
- An improved interface, brought to life with the collection of key objects
- An improved gaming experience
- A longer life span
Can you solve the strange enigma surrounding Dr Jekyll?
At the end of the 19th century, a monster is prowling around in the Victorian fog of London. He has trampled on a young girl, killed a Member of Parliament, and molested a match seller.
When he finds out the terrible news, Mr Utterson ends up discovering that the case is not unrelated to his friend Dr Henry Jekyll and to the terrible individual currently staying with him: Mr Hyde.
A captivating adventure
Step into Mr Utterson’s shoes and set off on the trail of Mr Hyde. Finally discover the ghastly link that connects Dr Jekyll with this Mr Hyde! Can it be broken? Up to you to play!
Some useful tips
Make the most of the 2x zoom to delve deeper into the images, and use the clues to better locate objects. You’re short on clues or time? Flush out bonus stars hidden in the pictures to earn some more!
Move around in Dr Jekyll’s house, his laboratory, and the labyrinth city of London to get to the bottom of this mystery and to try to save Dr Jekyll from the danger stalking him.
The Strong Points
- Interactive inventory
- Search for a variety of dynamic, animated objects (lists, silhouettes, charades…)
- Numerous places to inspect
- Mini-games: puzzles, reflex games
- Management of 3 personalized profiles
- 2 game modes: classic or timed
- Ability to upload scores online
- Help: zoom in on certain screens, limited reloadable clues, bonus stars
- Luxurious decor: high-definition images
✔ New Paralax screens
✔ New Icon
Most Helpful Reviews
waste of money - Game is very short. I finished in a little over 1 hour…. Not worth the price. Objects are not really hidden, but scattered. Game includes puzzle like parts as well as shoot it up type parts.
More Reviews for Current Version
Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde - Extended - Very amateurish - dialog and characters boring. Took 2.5 hours to complete the whole thing. Not worth the money. I've played much better ones for $4.99.