Dr. Cleaner Pro: Free up Memory and Disk Space
Developer: Trend Micro, Incorporated
Current Version: 1.2.0
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 31.7 MB - Download
Dr. Cleaner Pro is the professional version of Dr. Cleaner. Dr. Cleaner Pro also includes Duplicate Finder and App Uninstaller.
Clean, Optimize, and Maintain your Mac in one professional tool:
[Smart Memory Optimizer]
• 1-click memory optimization
• Instantly reclaim memory from closed Apps
• Identify Apps that use a significant amount of memory
[Junk Files Cleaner]
• Quick disk clean from status bar menu
• Clean temporary files, including logs, mail caches, iTunes and iOS temporary files, etc. Empty Trash for current user
• Detect remaining files after deleting Apps
• Clean trash in removable storage
[Duplicate Files Finder]
• Thorough and quick scan — fast and accurate scanning technique covers your entire home folder
• Smart and accurate selection — duplicates are selected not only by file names but also by their contents. Files are shown in detailed previews. It can also help you ""decide"" which copy to delete by presenting ""Auto Select"" button
• Easy and safe decision — duplicates can be sorted by file type and listed in their full route for you to track. You can decide which way to clean these files; either by sending them to Trash or deleting them permanently
[Intelligent App Uninstaller]
• Auto-clean leftovers of deleted Apps
• Manage all the applications installed on your Mac easily
• View all the information of applications installed on your Mac clearly and easily
• List all the applications installed on your Mac by name, size, and last opened date
• Remove applications on your Mac easily and completely
• Remove all the associated files of uninstalled applications
• Alert user about new upgrades to installed apps
[Real-Time System Status]
• Real-time network usage
• Real-time CPU usage
[Big Files Scanner]
• 1-click scan of big files (customizable size from 10 MB and above)
• Multiple filters of size, date, name and type
• Local files in sync with your cloud drives can also be found
* Important big files can be ""locked"" into the protected list to avoid accidental deletion
• Scans all your disks and creates a clickable map of the files on your disk, color-coded by type
• Provides additional information about files when you click on an item on the map
• Views your entire disk by file or folder size so you can determine which files or folders use the most space
[Securely File Shredder]
• Permanently remove sensitive information
• Completely delete files, making them unrecoverable
• Easy to use drag and drop feature
• One-click shredding of deleted files
We value your feedback! Please comment in the App Store or submit ideas and requests directly to our developers through our support portal (http://Appletuner.trendmicro.com/support).
You can also email us directly at [email protected]
1. Added new features - Disk Map and File Shedder
2. Improved Intelligent App Manager
3. Various bug fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
Easy to use and reclaims room for files - If you’re looking for a program to cleanup those pesky files that don’t need to be on your computer and are just taking up temporary space, this program is easy to use and effective. I like being able to eliminate duplicates also. Even with 1Tb of Main HD space I still constantly need more room. This program seems expensive but it does what it claims to do.
Nearly Destroyed Years of My Life’s Work - I am a composer and have been writing and developing a new musical for over five years. I wanted to free up space on my drive and clean out duplicates and so I ran the clean-up function and trusting it, let it do its thing. I came back to find ALL the new drafts of my ENTIRE MUSICAL *GONE* AND UNRECOVERABLE. I looked for help, went to boards, no one could tell me where these files went or why they were identified as garbage. I guess it saw a new version of a similar previous file (but let me tell you, when you modify bars 88, 234, 444 and 111 in five different staves and you have to backtrack and figure out what you did all over again because your files vanished, it is a NIGHTMARE). BUYER BEWARE. It may work for some folks, but it just about ruined my year— not hyperbolically.
More Reviews for Current Version
better than i’d hoped - most contact cleaners are abysmal. this one shows great promise. not only did it ferret out all the dupes, but it sorted them. problem is, when you have an address book that’s in really bad shape — eg. 5 entries for each contact — even this app hangs. I’m going to persevere, however, and hope. they’re certainly on the right track.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2013) macOS Sierra - I upgraded to the Pro Version, and let me tell you..it was WELL worth the money. At first I was hesitant to buy a $15 Pro Version of an app, As I am a trustworthy person of free versions of MacApps. But after reading the reviews I broke the ice and upgraded. This app has created so much extra storage that I did not have before. I used to have to delete/uninstall apps that I previously downloaded to make room for bigger/newer apps. But now with this app I have all of the extra storage that I need. It deletes any and all excess Junk, Big, and Duplicate Files. Not to mention It shreds files, you can manage your apps..and the Company that made the app has 3 other awesome apps as well. I also recommend the Trend Micro Antivirus app they created as well. Since running this TrendMicro App Duo my MacBook has ran much smoother and faster than before. Hope this Review Has Helped!! --Milkman--
Excellent Computer Cleaner - Easy to use. Easy to understand what it is doing. Fast and efficient,
Dr. Pro Cleaner Works Like a Charm on Macbook Pro! Worth the Money! - This app has been a lifesaver for me, removing so much unwanted junk and cache, files, pics, etc. from my Macbook Pro computer. I really like that I can clean my computer manually while still running in the background. The new update adds even more features and enhancements. I liked it so much, I told my brother about it and he bought it on the spot (we were working on a project on our computers). He immediatly experienced the benefits of purchasing it as his harddrive was almost full. On the first run Dr. Cleaner Pro cleared out 150GB of space on the first run!. Now, he can move around more quickly with no lag time. Next he will tackle the duplicte files and pics and clean them out. Bottomline, it’s an essential app to have on your computer, and I have no reservations recommeding Dr. Cleaner Pro to others. Worth the money!
Awesome - I am an idiot when it comes to computers, technology, etc. but this app is amazing and idiot-proof! Freed up A TON of storage on my Mac when I couldn’t figure out wth was using up all of my memory!