Dr. Cleaner Pro: Free up Memory and Disk Space
Developer: Trend Micro, Incorporated
Current Version: 1.1.3
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 22.9 MB - Download
Dr. Cleaner Pro is the professional version of Dr. Cleaner. Dr. Cleaner Pro also includes Duplicate Finder and App Uninstaller.
Clean, Optimize, and Maintain your Mac in one professional tool:
[Smart Memory Optimizer]
• 1-click memory optimization
• Instantly reclaim memory from closed Apps
• Identify Apps that use a significant amount of memory
[Junk Files Cleaner]
• Quick disk clean from status bar menu
• Clean temporary files, including logs, mail caches, iTunes and iOS temporary files, etc. Empty Trash for current user
• Detect remaining files after deleting Apps
• Clean trash in removable storage
[Duplicate Files Finder]
• Thorough and quick scan — fast and accurate scanning technique covers your entire home folder
• Smart and accurate selection — duplicates are selected not only by file names but also by their contents. Files are shown in detailed previews. It can also help you ""decide"" which copy to delete by presenting ""Auto Select"" button
• Easy and safe decision — duplicates can be sorted by file type and listed in their full route for you to track. You can decide which way to clean these files; either by sending them to Trash or deleting them permanently
[Intelligent App Uninstaller]
• Auto-clean leftovers of deleted Apps
• Manage all the applications installed on your Mac easily
• View all the information of applications installed on your Mac clearly and easily
• List all the applications installed on your Mac by name, size, and last opened date
• Remove applications on your Mac easily and completely
• Remove all the associated files of uninstalled applications
[Real-Time System Status]
• Real-time network usage
• Real-time CPU usage
[Big Files Scanner]
• 1-click scan of big files (customizable size from 10 MB and above)
• Multiple filters of size, date, name and type
• Local files in sync with your cloud drives can also be found
* Important big files can be ""locked"" into the protected list to avoid accidental deletion
We value your feedback! Please comment in the App Store or submit ideas and requests directly to our developers through our support portal (http://Appletuner.trendmicro.com/support).
You can also email us directly at [email protected]
fix crash bug on particular case
Most Helpful Reviews
Easy to use and reclaims room for files - If you’re looking for a program to cleanup those pesky files that don’t need to be on your computer and are just taking up temporary space, this program is easy to use and effective. I like being able to eliminate duplicates also. Even with 1Tb of Main HD space I still constantly need more room. This program seems expensive but it does what it claims to do.
Nearly Destroyed Years of My Life’s Work - I am a composer and have been writing and developing a new musical for over five years. I wanted to free up space on my drive and clean out duplicates and so I ran the clean-up function and trusting it, let it do its thing. I came back to find ALL the new drafts of my ENTIRE MUSICAL *GONE* AND UNRECOVERABLE. I looked for help, went to boards, no one could tell me where these files went or why they were identified as garbage. I guess it saw a new version of a similar previous file (but let me tell you, when you modify bars 88, 234, 444 and 111 in five different staves and you have to backtrack and figure out what you did all over again because your files vanished, it is a NIGHTMARE). BUYER BEWARE. It may work for some folks, but it just about ruined my year— not hyperbolically.
More Reviews for Current Version
It’s a Keeper - at first blush I wasnt crazy about the interface; however, after using the upgrade for a while that one little criticism meant nothing. As others have said it does exactly what it claims it will do. I avoid apps that try to do all things and winds up doing none of them well. I would recommend this to my friends, and have.
Great cleaner, not so great on the battery. - For a quick run and go application it’s great. However, leave it running all the time and you will see a substantial drain. Lost about 8% from a full charge in 2 hours with the MBP closed. Never had this issue till this install. I will continue to use the app but will not leave it running anymore.
Macbook Pro Like New - Awesome program!!! Extremely user friendly. Running it made an incredible and instantly noticeable difference in the speed and performance of my Macbook Pro. It runs like new again. I would highly recommend this app to all Macbook pro users.
Great System Utility - I have been using Dr. Cleaner for a few months now and I love it. You can clean up memory and junk files without having to logout/login and it is updated fairly regularly.
Simple - Does what it says. Worth the upgrade to Pro - keeps things clean and smooth