Dr. Cleaner Pro: Disk,Memory,System Optimizer
Developer: Trend Micro Incorporated
Current Version: 1.1.1
Last Updated: 14 days ago
Download Size: 20.6 MB - Download
Hurry! For a limited time only, you can get this app at an 30% discount.
Dr. Cleaner Pro is the professional version of Dr. Cleaner. Dr. Cleaner Pro also includes Duplicate Finder and App Uninstaller.
Clean, Optimize, and Maintain your Mac in one professional tool:
[Smart Memory Optimizer]
• 1-click memory optimization
• Instantly reclaim memory from closed Apps
• Identify Apps that use a significant amount of memory
[Junk Files Cleaner]
• Quick disk clean from status bar menu
• Clean temporary files, including logs, mail caches, iTunes and iOS temporary files, etc. Empty Trash for current user
• Detect remaining files after deleting Apps
• Clean trash in removable storage
[Duplicate Files Finder]
• Thorough and quick scan — fast and accurate scanning technique covers your entire home folder
• Smart and accurate selection — duplicates are selected not only by file names but also by their contents. Files are shown in detailed previews. It can also help you ""decide"" which copy to delete by presenting ""Auto Select"" button
• Easy and safe decision — duplicates can be sorted by file type and listed in their full route for you to track. You can decide which way to clean these files; either by sending them to Trash or deleting them permanently
[Intelligent App Uninstaller]
• Auto-clean leftovers of deleted Apps
• Manage all the applications installed on your Mac easily
• View all the information of applications installed on your Mac clearly and easily
• List all the applications installed on your Mac by name, size, and last opened date
• Remove applications on your Mac easily and completely
• Remove all the associated files of uninstalled applications
[Real-Time System Status]
• Real-time network usage
• Real-time CPU usage
[Big Files Scanner]
• 1-click scan of big files (customizable size from 10 MB and above)
• Multiple filters of size, date, name and type
• Local files in sync with your cloud drives can also be found
* Important big files can be ""locked"" into the protected list to avoid accidental deletion
We value your feedback! Please comment in the App Store or submit ideas and requests directly to our developers through our support portal (http://Appletuner.trendmicro.com/support).
You can also email us directly at [email protected]
- Touch Bar support for the new MacBook Pro
- Various bug fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
Easy to use and reclaims room for files - If you’re looking for a program to cleanup those pesky files that don’t need to be on your computer and are just taking up temporary space, this program is easy to use and effective. I like being able to eliminate duplicates also. Even with 1Tb of Main HD space I still constantly need more room. This program seems expensive but it does what it claims to do.
Nearly Destroyed Years of My Life’s Work - I am a composer and have been writing and developing a new musical for over five years. I wanted to free up space on my drive and clean out duplicates and so I ran the clean-up function and trusting it, let it do its thing. I came back to find ALL the new drafts of my ENTIRE MUSICAL *GONE* AND UNRECOVERABLE. I looked for help, went to boards, no one could tell me where these files went or why they were identified as garbage. I guess it saw a new version of a similar previous file (but let me tell you, when you modify bars 88, 234, 444 and 111 in five different staves and you have to backtrack and figure out what you did all over again because your files vanished, it is a NIGHTMARE). BUYER BEWARE. It may work for some folks, but it just about ruined my year— not hyperbolically.
More Reviews for Current Version
Love It - Its simple, and does what its suppose to really well. Love the UI also….Great Program!!
Easy to use and Cleans system Quickly - Was running into Malware and Adware issues ans downloaded sister product. Tried this product and it work great to clean unwanted memory issues, clean junk files and review large files. I would recommend it. Only issue is if you load sister product first and select load Dr. Cleaner, the link is not to pro product.
memory Saver - I like it. The application cleans what it needs and make sure you understand what is taken up the space. only had it for a few weeks and my laptop is runing nicer than before.
Great App! Money Well Spent! - Other than removing the “pac man” graphics eating the junk files in the latest release, great app! Not sure what the overhead is with the program but it keeps my MacBook Pro Laptop (3yrs old) running El Capitan in like new condition.
A good usage tool - It nice to be able to keep track of the disk usage and have an idea of what percenatage of disk space each program and software occupies.