Dr. Cleaner Pro: System Clean
Developer: Trend Micro, Incorporated
Current Version: 1.2.1
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 31.7 MB - Download
Dr. Cleaner Pro is the professional version of Dr. Cleaner. Dr. Cleaner Pro also includes Duplicate Finder and App Uninstaller.
Clean, Optimize, and Maintain your Mac in one professional tool:
[Smart Memory Optimizer]
• 1-click memory optimization
• Instantly reclaim memory from closed Apps
• Identify Apps that use a significant amount of memory
[Junk Files Cleaner]
• Quick disk clean from status bar menu
• Clean temporary files, including logs, mail caches, iTunes and iOS temporary files, etc. Empty Trash for current user
• Detect remaining files after deleting Apps
• Clean trash in removable storage
[Duplicate Files Finder]
• Thorough and quick scan — fast and accurate scanning technique covers your entire home folder
• Smart and accurate selection — duplicates are selected not only by file names but also by their contents. Files are shown in detailed previews. It can also help you ""decide"" which copy to delete by presenting ""Auto Select"" button
• Easy and safe decision — duplicates can be sorted by file type and listed in their full route for you to track. You can decide which way to clean these files; either by sending them to Trash or deleting them permanently
[Intelligent App Uninstaller]
• Auto-clean leftovers of deleted Apps
• Manage all the applications installed on your Mac easily
• View all the information of applications installed on your Mac clearly and easily
• List all the applications installed on your Mac by name, size, and last opened date
• Remove applications on your Mac easily and completely
• Remove all the associated files of uninstalled applications
• Alert user about new upgrades to installed apps
[Real-Time System Status]
• Real-time network usage
• Real-time CPU usage
[Big Files Scanner]
• 1-click scan of big files (customizable size from 10 MB and above)
• Multiple filters of size, date, name and type
• Local files in sync with your cloud drives can also be found
* Important big files can be ""locked"" into the protected list to avoid accidental deletion
• Scans all your disks and creates a clickable map of the files on your disk, color-coded by type
• Provides additional information about files when you click on an item on the map
• Views your entire disk by file or folder size so you can determine which files or folders use the most space
[Securely File Shredder]
• Permanently remove sensitive information
• Completely delete files, making them unrecoverable
• Easy to use drag and drop feature
• One-click shredding of deleted files
We value your feedback! Please comment in the App Store or submit ideas and requests directly to our developers through our support portal (http://Appletuner.trendmicro.com/support).
You can also email us directly at [email protected]
- Various bug fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2013) macOS Sierra - I upgraded to the Pro Version, and let me tell you..it was WELL worth the money. At first I was hesitant to buy a $15 Pro Version of an app, As I am a trustworthy person of free versions of MacApps. But after reading the reviews I broke the ice and upgraded. This app has created so much extra storage that I did not have before. I used to have to delete/uninstall apps that I previously downloaded to make room for bigger/newer apps. But now with this app I have all of the extra storage that I need. It deletes any and all excess Junk, Big, and Duplicate Files. Not to mention It shreds files, you can manage your apps..and the Company that made the app has 3 other awesome apps as well. I also recommend the Trend Micro Antivirus app they created as well. Since running this TrendMicro App Duo my MacBook has ran much smoother and faster than before. Hope this Review Has Helped!! --Milkman--
Nearly Destroyed Years of My Life’s Work - I am a composer and have been writing and developing a new musical for over five years. I wanted to free up space on my drive and clean out duplicates and so I ran the clean-up function and trusting it, let it do its thing. I came back to find ALL the new drafts of my ENTIRE MUSICAL *GONE* AND UNRECOVERABLE. I looked for help, went to boards, no one could tell me where these files went or why they were identified as garbage. I guess it saw a new version of a similar previous file (but let me tell you, when you modify bars 88, 234, 444 and 111 in five different staves and you have to backtrack and figure out what you did all over again because your files vanished, it is a NIGHTMARE). BUYER BEWARE. It may work for some folks, but it just about ruined my year— not hyperbolically.
More Reviews for Current Version
App removal isn’t up to snuff - One of the main reasons I got a fancy Mac cleaner was to be able to remove apps and and all their dependencies with minimal effort. Well, I tried with Dr. Clean and it could not do a clean uninstall. I think it had something to do with the fact that the app had created a shortcut to the binary in the Applications folder, but all the dependencies were in a different folder. I would have thought that a 20 dollar cleaner app should be able to handle that task though, so I’m pretty unhappy. Plus, the duplicate file finder has to be given a folder and can’t search the whole system. Not as big of a deal, but still disappointing. I do like the look/feel of the app, the system optimizer and the easy uninstall of junk files.
An essential app in your Mac OS X toolbox - As a lifelong DOS/Windows user I switiched over to Macs during the MS Windows 8 debacle, and found this little gem in the app store. After trying the free version, I bought the Pro edition and use it regularly on my iMac and two MacBook Pros. I’m sure there are alternatives out there for various parts of its functionality, but I like the fact I can get there using this one app. For me it’s been a time-saver, and an added layer of security. I use the memory clean, memory optimization, and deep uninstall features the most. Your mileage may differ but I consider Dr. Cleaner Pro an essential app.
Well, it was great... - After the last update somehow it got corrupted. I had to uninstall and then reinstall the app. Except I am going to be charged again to re-download it… Otherwise this is an amazing tool that has been a great help on my computer.
PERFECT 👌 - I used to use another app called cleanmymac it is also a good app but I prefer this one. Main reason for that RAM memory optimization module works far better. It also cleans memeory automatically if it has got very low space in RAM. The only con for this app is for uninstalling apps you need to manually delete some files because of the OS constraints but it is not a big deal. Totally recommend this app very usefull and very easy to use. 5 Star.
Worth the money - I too was hesitant at first to make the purchase. Howver, I decided it was at a low enough price that I could deal with wasting the money in the worse case scenario. Man, I am glad I took the chance. The App manager feature alone is worth it. If you aren’t sure what that is, it removes apps completely off your mac instead of you having to go in and manually do it. Then wonder if you even deleted half of what is needed. The system optimizer is obviously great as well. Highly recommend.