Dr. Cleaner: Disk,Memory,System Optimizer
Developer: Trend Micro
Current Version: 3.2.0
Last Updated: 30 days ago
Download Size: 20.4 MB - Download
--- 2,500,000 USERS in 18 MONTHS. 110,000 RATINGS, AVERAGE RATING 4.8 ---
Dr. Cleaner is the ONLY all-in-one FREE App that offers Memory Optimization, Disk Cleaning and System Monitoring to keep your Mac optimized for the best performance.
With a brand new user interface, Dr. Cleaner provides an easy-to-use way to optimize the performance of your Mac! Also, with Dr. Cleaner, you can easily view real-time network usage and CPU usage in the menu bar.
"It removes unwanted and useless files to clean up your mac. It does everything the description says." — Kamil.D from Australia
"Very simple - very effective. Easy to use and great way to keep your Mac optimised." — Damo1193 from U.K.
"Simply the best App I have ever used…" — Jani from Germany
[Smart Memory Optimizer]
• 1-click memory optimization
• Instantly reclaim memory from closed Apps
• Identify Apps that use a significant amount of memory
[Junk Files Cleaner]
• Quick disk clean from status bar menu
• Clean temporary files, incl. logs, mail caches, iTunes and iOS temporary files, etc.Empty Trash for current user
• Clever detection of remaining files after deleting Apps
• Clean trash in removable storage
[Big Files Scanner]
• 1-click scan of big files (customizable size from 10 MB and above)
• Multiple filters of size, date, name and type
• Local files in sync with your cloud drives can also be found
• Protected files* will not be deleted
[* Important big files can be "locked" into the protected list to avoid false deletion.]
• Thorough and quick scan — it has the fast and accurate scanning technique that covers your entire home folder.
• Smart and accurate selection — duplicates are selected not only by file names but also by their contents. Files are shown in detailed previews. it can also help you "decide" which copy to delete by presenting "Auto Select" button.
• Easy and safe decision — duplicates can be sorted by file type and listed in their full route for you to track. You can decide which way to clean these files - either by putting them in to Trash or deleting them permanently.
We value your feedback! Please comment in the App Store or submit ideas and requests directly to our developers through our support portal (http://Appletuner.trendmicro.com/support).
You can also email us directly at [email protected]
- Touch Bar support for the new MacBook Pro
- Various bug fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
Love the Big File Search! - I love being able to search for big files. It’s amazing the files that get stored that you forget about that hog alot of space. This is espeically important since I have a 256 gig SSD so my space is already limited. I also like seeing how much RAM certain programs hog. It helps to remind me to restart them regularly to free up RAM.
More Reviews for Current Version
Was a Great App untill update - This app was great until update and now we are at PacMac days again with neach balls. I loved it the way it was so outdated now. Especailly when doing the System Optizimer cannot belive they went this way for a update. They need a more clean and modern system optimizer. I am surprised Trend Micro went to old days. Need modern look again not pac man days. Would off gave 5 stars if it was clean and modern again. Alittle better with update now we have pkuto and other plantets should have a staus bar like CC Cleaner app. Make it more modern. Otheriwse great app love it but more simpler activty ba when doing system optizmer.
By far best App to make Mac run smoothly - This is the first review on itunes I have ever written. I was compelled after multiple reminders to give back and provide feedback like those that convinced me to try Dr Cleaner. It works exactly as expected and keeps your Mac running smoothly. By far the most practical app I have ever used.
Helpful for Memory-Intensive Computing - I do a lot of digital rendering and 3D animation. The programs I use are memory-hogs, and being able to monitor and refresh my computer’s memory usage has helped prevent a lot of crashes. Never had a problem with Dr. Cleaner- it does what it says it does, plain and simple.
Great App! - Does what is expected everytime without bugs…very good app for my laptop MacBook Pro.
I LOVE IT. - I use it every single day to rid my MacBook Pro of pesky junk files. Don’t worry it completely works, and has not removed any important files off my computer or anything. I’ve been using it for about a year now, and have noticed zero problems.