Dr. Cleaner: Disk, Mem Clean
Developer: Trend Micro
Current Version: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 17 days ago
Download Size: 20.3 MB - Download
Best FREE Mac Clean Master in 2017 | Dr. Cleaner offers all in one Mac Clean features including Memory Free, Disk Clean, Uninstall App and even more to clean my Mac.
--- 4,000,000 USERS in 30 MONTHS. 110,000 RATINGS, AVERAGE RATING 4.8 ---
"It removes unwanted and useless files to clean my Mac. It does everything the description says for Mac Disk Clean." — Kamil.T from Australia
"Very simple - very effective. Easy to use and great way to clean my Mac." — Damo1183 from U.K.
"Simply the best free Mac Clean App I have ever used in 2017…Most Importantly, it is an all in one Cleaner Master" — Janie from Germany
[Mac Disk Clean Map]
• Mac Disk Clean by reviewing a clickable disk map for details of system file distribution
• Easily know which files or folders use the most disk space with this Clean Master
[Memory Free Up]
• 1-click Mac Memory Clean to speed up your Mac’s performance
• Instantly frees up memory after closing Apps
• Identify Apps that occupy significant amount of memory
• All in one Mac Memory Optimization Utility
[Junk Files Cleaner]
• Quick disk clean from status bar menu
• Clean temporary files, logs, mail caches, iTunes and iOS temporary files, etc. Empty Trash for current users
• Detect and remove remaining files of uninstalled Apps
• Clean trash in removable storage to clean your Mac
[Big Files Scanner]
• 1-click scan for big files (customizable size from 10 MB and above)
• Multiple filters of size, date, name and type
• Local files in sync with iCloud drive can also be found
• Protected files* will not be deleted
[* Important big files can be "locked" into the protected list to avoid false deletion.]
• Best FREE Mac Clean App for Duplicate Files with the fast and accurate scanning technique that covers your entire home folder
• Auto-select for duplicates quick disk clean
• Users can preview each duplicate to decide which file should be deleted
[Intelligent Uninstall App]
• Uninstall App for Mac Disk Clean
• Detect leftover files of deleted apps by App Manager
• All in one App Optimizer to manage all installed apps
• Get notified when there is new version of installed App found
We value your feedback! Please comment in the App Store or submit ideas and requests directly to our developers through our support portal (http://Appletuner.trendmicro.com/support).
You can also email us directly at [email protected]
Various bug fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
Love the Big File Search! - I love being able to search for big files. It’s amazing the files that get stored that you forget about that hog alot of space. This is espeically important since I have a 256 gig SSD so my space is already limited. I also like seeing how much RAM certain programs hog. It helps to remind me to restart them regularly to free up RAM.
More Reviews for Current Version
Latest Update Ruined Dr. Cleaner for me. - I used to love this app, and considered it to be essential. It was one of the few things I would tolerate sitting in my menu bar. However, after this latest update I noticed there is now an icon for it that is sitting in my dock when Dr. Cleaner is open (which is all the time). And I cannot get that icon to go away. So the useful icon that shows my memory usage is in the menu bar where it belongs, and the awful useless one that I don’t want or need is sitting in my dock that I can only get rid of if I close the app apparently. So I guess that will be the end of my using Dr. Cleaner unless there’s some sort of solution for this. Very sad.
They wasted my time by suckering me to try it - I downloaded the app and ran it to look at my applications. It did not have the application listed I was looking for which I have some remnants on my machine. It found another application I wanted to get rid of and it told me that I had to upgrade to the pro version to remove it.. It was advertised as a free application but it doesn’t even do basic functions in the trial free version nor do I know that it will do this in the pro version. I hope I can delete the app by putting it in the trash. Note: this app was not even listed in its own application scan!!!
Hidden fees - No in-app purchases are noted in the App Store description. Install this and try to delete an app with it, and it instructs you to upgrade to Pro. Nice bait & switch…. I’m fine with paying, but at least be open with the costs.
If you have a Mac - Get Dr. Cleaner - Recently downloaded Dr. Cleaner. It is a great utility app for your Mac that will automatically keep your memory optimized and also has a junk file cleaner. Very easy to manually run any of the functions. Preferences window gives you very flexible options for automatically starting the app, running the memory and system optimizers, and notifications. App runs in background, you hardly know it is there. No noticable impact on overall system. Thanks Dr. Cleaner for a great utility app. My Mac screams!!!
IT Professional, and this is my go to for MAC. - My partner stumbled across this utility on the app store, looking for a way to clear her digital cruft. I was immediately suspicious. I then looked into it, and used it on my own machines, and I love it. I now heartily reccomend it to my clients. Thanks Dr. Cleaner!