Doo - Get Things Done
Developer: Ciarlo Software, LLC
Current Version: 2.0.3
Last Updated: 14 days ago
Download Size: 3.7 MB - Download
Turn your reminders into cards that help you focus and build better habits.
*** App Store – Best of February ***
*** Mac App Store – Best of App Store 2016 ***
“I absolutely love this app... *incredibly* satisfying...” - Buzzfeed
“There’s just enough guilt involved in hitting snooze that I often just complete the task. That’s the point." – WIRED
“Doo is a beautiful way to get things done without stressing yourself out.” - The Next Web
• A card-based interface that helps you focus and reduce anxiety. Pick a few tasks each day and snooze the rest. Make consistent progress and build better habits.
• Share reminders using iMessage, email, AirDrop and more. Collaborate with any Doo user who has an iCloud account.
• Create checklists that stay out of your way until you need them.
• Location-based reminders that activate when arriving or leaving.
• Flexible scheduling, including early alerts and due dates.
• Powerful repeat options, including days of the week and custom intervals.
• Reminder prioritization and sorting.
• Sync with iCloud across iOS and Mac devices.
• Customizable snooze options with smart defaults that adapt to the time of day .
• Snooze to customizable morning and evening hours that fit your schedule.
• Create to-dos from within other apps with the share extension.
• Robust hardware support, including keyboard shortcuts and trackpad gestures
• Use Doo from the Mac menu bar or dock
Get Doo and get things done!
• Added edit support by clicking card titles
• Enabled keyboard shortcuts while in menu bar mode
• Improved layout and rendering for long titles and notes
• Fixed a bug when using Emoji in titles
• Fixed a bug that could cause links within notes not to open
• Fixed a bug that could cause reminder changes not to sync properly
New in Doo 2.0:
• Reminder collaboration
• Location-based reminders
• Customizable morning and evening hours
Enjoying Doo? Write a review! Thoughts and suggestions are all always taken into consideration as we plan future updates.
Need help or want to send feedback? Write us on Twitter @getdooapp or via email at [email protected]
Most Helpful Reviews
Getting Things Done without the Heaviness of other Apps - I LOVE the 'Doo' app. I got it when it first came out & I really appreciate it being both Mac-iphone and the simplicity carries across the too platforms seamlessly. I actually use 'Doo' as a companion app to a heavier GTD app. I manage the big picture of my life in those apps but I use DOO app for the things I need to do for a single day only. Doo is so helpful because it's so easy to swipe through and not get overwhelmed by the 'heaviness' of the bigger apps. It's light & simple and ridiculously inexpensive for keeping a person sane. Thanks to the developer for making this so easy to use and for continuing to develop it. It's a beautiful app and it’s simplicty is why I use it to actually get things done. UPDATE: 10/7/16 - Just keeps getting better. If you’ve been frustrated by various list apps give this a try. Doo has really won me over and I use it almost exclusively now for managing my life - because it’s so simple that I actually use it! Bravo! icloud sync has been rock solid for me between ios & mac. Absolutely Brilliant app.
What does this app do? - I don’t get it. What does this app do that the built in Reminders app doesn’t already do for free? This was a total waste of money. I can’t even get the notification sound to work, so it’s entirely useless even for what the Reminders app already does.
More Reviews for Current Version
A great update to an already amazing app - I was a longtime Things user for years until Doo came along. It’s like the perfect marriage between Things 3 and Trello, except there are new features coming out often for this great little app. Collaboration and Location Mode is fantastic. You really can’t beat the price of this app either. It’s so much cheaper than Things 3 and it holds its own for being a really good GTD app. Doo is highly focused using a card system, but you can easily check the calendar as well. Everything that has been designed was carefully thought out and “distraction-free” which is how a GTD system should work. Doo probably isn’t for power users but it sure does help focus on getting things done. I appreciate how the deveoper is continuing to update Doo with new features. It just keeps getting better and better and I can’t wait to see what is in store for the future. It should be great!