Doo - Get Things Done
Developer: Ciarlo Software, LLC
Current Version: 2.2.5
Last Updated: 14 days ago
Download Size: 3.4 MB - Download
Become a more productive you, one card at a time.
It’s easy to procrastinate your to-do list without a clear first step. Tasks with large goals can feel impossible to finish.
Doo helps you procrastinate less. Your reminders become cards that are easy to start and easy to finish. The streamlined edit screen encourages you to create tasks that can fit on a digital index card. Each card shows up in a stack — instead of a list — so you can focus on one thing at a time.
BUILD BETTER HABITS
Pick a few tasks each day and snooze the rest. Doo helps you create more consistent, sustainable habits. Reduce your anxiety and become a more productive you, one card at a time.
AWARDS AND NOMINATIONS
* Best of the Mac App Store 2016
* App Store Best of February
* App Store Best New Apps
* Two-time Webby Award nominee
“I absolutely love this app... *incredibly* satisfying...” – Buzzfeed
“There’s just enough guilt involved in hitting snooze that I often just complete the task. That’s the point." – WIRED
“Doo is a beautiful way to get things done without stressing yourself out.” – The Next Web
“The ideal iOS reminders replacement.” – Francesco D.
“Doo 2 is a delight!” – Andrew H.
“Doo is beautiful, simple, clever.” – Matt S.
• Improve your focus with a unique, card-based interface
• Create open-ended, date-based, or location-based reminders
• Stay engaged with a delightful user experience
• Collaborate on tasks with other Doo users (requires iCloud)
• Create checklists that stay out of your way until you need them
• Get repeating alerts if you ignore any notifications
• Schedule tasks with custom intervals and early alerts
• Toggle notifications on a per-reminder basis
• Sync with iCloud across iOS and Mac devices
• Set your preferred morning and evening hours for smarter scheduling and snooze
• Create to-dos from within other apps using the share extension
• Sort your cards from the list view to speed through your day
• Customize your default snooze duration
• Enjoy Doo with full accessibility support, including VoiceOver and keyboard shortcuts
• Run Doo from the dock or menu bar
Get Doo and get things done!
Follow Doo on Twitter @getdooapp for status updates and upcoming feature previews
Most Helpful Reviews
Getting Things Done without the Heaviness of other Apps - I LOVE the 'Doo' app. I got it when it first came out & I really appreciate it being both Mac-iphone and the simplicity carries across the too platforms seamlessly. I actually use 'Doo' as a companion app to a heavier GTD app. I manage the big picture of my life in those apps but I use DOO app for the things I need to do for a single day only. Doo is so helpful because it's so easy to swipe through and not get overwhelmed by the 'heaviness' of the bigger apps. It's light & simple and ridiculously inexpensive for keeping a person sane. Thanks to the developer for making this so easy to use and for continuing to develop it. It's a beautiful app and it’s simplicty is why I use it to actually get things done. UPDATE: 10/7/16 - Just keeps getting better. If you’ve been frustrated by various list apps give this a try. Doo has really won me over and I use it almost exclusively now for managing my life - because it’s so simple that I actually use it! Bravo! icloud sync has been rock solid for me between ios & mac. Absolutely Brilliant app.
What does this app do? - I don’t get it. What does this app do that the built in Reminders app doesn’t already do for free? This was a total waste of money. I can’t even get the notification sound to work, so it’s entirely useless even for what the Reminders app already does.