Doit.im is the smartest way to manage your tasks with the implementation of Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology. It helps you efficiently handle your tasks, whether you are busy executives or smart staff.
We’ve redesigned the user interface to make it simpler and more convenient. The brand-new task view of Today and Next Actions makes our tasks more focused and organized. Doit.im supports for multi-platforms, including Web/iOS/Mac etc, with Mac version exclusive for the Pro members.
1. Keep your tasks in sync with Doit.im Cloud to make you in control of your tasks anywhere, anytime.
2. Completely implement GTD theory.
3. Support multi-level views: goals, projects, tasks, subtasks.
4. Manually sort your goals, projects, next actions, subtasks and contexts.
5. Forward tasks to your companions and track the status of the tasks.
6. Support the customization of your avatar.
7. Support Daily Plan.
8. Support Daily Review and Statistics, which you can share in Twitter and Facebook.
* Still use to do list? It's time to try GTD and enjoy the completely different upgrading!
Fixed the bug that the background color of Smart Add popup is black.
Fixed the bug that repeat tasks will be created before the repeat strategy start time.
Most Helpful Reviews
can’t even login, broken app - Can’t even login using known good email and password. Don’t waste your time until the app gets updated to actually work.
More Reviews for Current Version
Stopped working - DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM UNTIL THIS IS FIXED - I have been using DOIT.IM successfully for a while now (it works well). I keep it open all the time on my Macbook. I opened the computer today and the program was closed. I tried logging in and got a message saying “This is accessible only to DOIT.IM Pro.” I think closed the log-in and tried again and it will not accept my username and password. It accepts it, does not give an error, but just sits there doing nothing. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling without luck. The online version works.
DOA - I should have paid attention to the last update date, which is 2 years ago. Can’t login, even though same credentials work on the web and the iphone version. Dont waste your money, seriously. The web app at least works. And you can judge the product’s value there. That’s another story.