Developer: Zygoat Creative Technical Services
Current Version: 2.0.2
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 6.9 MB - Download
The drum sequencer for your Mac!
Doggiebox is a versatile and easy-to-use percussion sequencer for hobbyists and pro musicians alike. Create realistic drum tracks in minutes for recording, rehearsal, or even live performance.
• Edit songs of unlimited length and complexity, including tempo and time signature changes.
• Input and adjust drum events using the mouse, the keyboard, or any MIDI input device.
• Build songs efficiently by defining and re-using sections (such as verses and choruses) and arrange them by drag and drop.
• Export songs as audio files, or play them back in real time through any MIDI device or application.
• Customize drum kits using your own sounds, and switch between them while working on a song.
Doggiebox includes a full User's Guide along with several demo files to get you started.
• Fixed a bug that could cause drum kits with linked sound files (e.g. the GarageBand kits) to not load properly.
• Fixed a bug that could cause extra silence in the output file when exporting a selection.
• Resolved some potential launch crashes and memory leaks.
Most Helpful Reviews
Drums in a box! - I've been using Doggiebox for 6-7 years now. It has been an invaluable tool in creating demos for my various musical projects. Using Doggiebox, I can plot out an exact drum arrangement to provide to the drummer, which makes it much easier for us to communicate and nail down exactly what I have in my head. I've also used the included drum sounds to export a stereo drum track on demos that I've distributed. Ben, the applications' creator, has always been in direct contact with his user community and takes into account the needs of the folks who use his product. Doggiebox continues to improve with every revision and I'm sure will remain a tool in my arsenal for a long time to come!