Developer: TappyTaps s.r.o.
Current Version: 4.1.0
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 15.2 MB - Download
Check on your dog while you’re at work - know when it’s barking, talk to your dog remotely and see live video.
It is a must-have for any dog owner. iOS version is available as separate app.
EASY TO USE
With the Dog Monitor app, you can easily turn any two Mac / iOS devices into a full-featured dog monitor in a matter of seconds. No registration or connection adjustments required.
KNOW WHEN YOUR DOG BARKS
Now you can immediately find out when your dog barks. Wide sensitivity settings assure that you won’t miss any noise.
TALK TO YOUR DOG
Is your dog barking or chewing up your new shoes? Do you want to talk to him even if you’re not home? No problem. The Dog Monitor app lets you talk to your dog remotely from anywhere.
"Sit", "Stay", "Lay down" record commands in your own voice and keep your dog entertained and well behaved remotely (on Mac can be used on Person Station only).
LIVE VIDEO STREAM
Ever wondered what your dog does when you’re away? Watch video of your pet and see what they are up to. Thanks to our adjustable light feature, you can check-in on your dog even when it is dark.
You’ll always know what your dog is up to because the app works on both WiFi and cellular networks.
- Reliability - app let’s you know in case the connection is lost or something goes wrong
- Every Noise - sensitizes the sound for you to hear even the tiniest noises.
- Security - entire connection is encrypted by SSL
NOTE: iOS and Mac version is compatible, however, iOS version is available as separate purchase
See more information at www.dogmonitorapp.com
Please send your feedback to [email protected] We love to implement new features based on your ideas!
- Commands "Sit", "Stay" or "Lay down". Record commands in your own voice and keep your dog entertained and well behaved remotely.
- Every Noise sensitizes the sound for you to hear even the tiniest noises.
- Mute Mode is practical when you want to keep monitoring but cannot leave your phone aloud.
- Video quality improved up to HD!
- Audio quality improved as well.
- Lot of fixes and updates under the hood.
- new AppleTV version available on the AppleTV App Store
Major release - version 3.0
- new UI fits modern OS X look
- new activity log shows all activity during monitoring and monitoring history
- support for Night Light regulation
- many improvements under the hood
Please rate us in App Store, if you like this update. Thanks!
Most Helpful Reviews
Great app!! - My old phone(s) now have a purpose. :D
Not happy - I purchased the program, I was charged twice, once for the dog station and once for the person station. I recently upgraded my phone, and now I have to pay again to use my phone as the person station. This is not right.
More Reviews for Current Version
Terrible. - The networking aspect of this app is terrible. Rarely can you pull up video on the first try. I feel as though I was ripped off. $5 I’ll never see again. It is a great idea - it just fails in execution.
Works, but they charge you twice! - It may be $5 for the app, but it’s another $5 to have the other half of the app on your computer. It should know that you downloaded it already and just let you download the counterpart as part of the price. $10 is steep for this product. Also, it works ok, but the connection drops and when it resumes the previous log is gone, so you don’t know how many barks before the reset. It should let you page through the last few logs at least. Lastly, it would be drastically improved wtih a graph as the display rather than a list of “quiet, noisy, quiet, noisy” leaving me to look carefully at how long each period was. In a graph, you’d get it in a glance how long the quiet was, punctuated (or obliterated) by periods of noise. Needs usability improvements.