Dog Medical Agenda
NOW INTEGRATED WITH THE IPHONE AND THE IPAD VERSIONS OF THE APPLICATION!
### Have a look the application review on www.thebark.com, at http://www.thebark.com/content/apps-track-your-dog’s-medical-details ###
Here is an application that will enable you to keep track of all information relative to the health of your dogs: general information (such as breed, color, microchip information, ...), vaccinations, physical examination, medications , allergies, diagnostic tests and results, ...
This information could prove of great importance in a variety of everyday situations from a routine veterinarian check up, to any possible emergency situation.
Dog Medical Agenda will allow you to always have at your fingertips:
- Your dogs general and health information (breed, sex, microchip information, ...)
- A list of any diagnostic testing undertaken or planned with relevant dates and results.
- A list of all vaccinations offered and taken up, together with reminders of the dates for boosters to be administered. Any reactions and subsequent remedies can also be logged.
- A list of any noted allergies, the allergic factors involved and the remedies necessary to relieve the symptoms.
- A list of prescribed medications, their indications and the frequency of assumption.
- A dedicated point of access to the main phone numbers relevant to your dogs health (veterinar…..).
This application is user-friendly thanks to the precompiled sections (see vaccination section). Should you feel that functionality could be added to or improved, please do not hesitate to post/email your suggestions at: [email protected]
If you have any issue, please email directly to: su[email protected] We’ll be happy to address your question, answering directly back to you.
- Fixed minor bugs
- Updated Menu items (Help and User Condition)
Most Helpful Reviews
Good Application - I like this app. It lets me put in a lot of information on my canine. I would have given it 5 stars if it let me copy and past her medical records in it. Maybe that is something that the developers could update. I would recomend for someone that travels with their canine.
More Reviews for Current Version
Dog Medical Agenda - This is a good app for the price. Just a few suggestions that would make this perfect…1) have the ability to tab to the next item in each section 2) when you export/import, save the pictures 3) have a button to print each section and/or the whole record and 4) when you input vaccination dates, have a reminders section that automatically updates with date of next vaccination date. Those suggestions would make this app a 4 star…to be a 5 star you would have to include Cats.
Clunky and Doesn’t Sync - With icloud Sync available, it is silly that the way to sync with the ipad/iphone version is to export/import. Make it iCloud sync, and clean up the user inteface a bit to make it worth while.