Developer: Raj Kumar Shaw
Current Version: 2.3.1
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 4.9 MB - Download
Dock Clock is a live clock displaying your current local time,day and date on the dock.
Click on the icon and a bigger display we appear that can be placed anywhere on your screen.
* live clock and day and date displayed on the dock
* larger day, date and month display when you click the icon
* clock shows also on the status bar
* adjustable size of clock and date display
* clock and date displayed can be moved easily out of the way
* additional calendar option controlled from the status bar
This is another example of ilifetouch building an app that will make your life easier one day at a time. Enjoy
Most Helpful Reviews
Its great and perfect! - Its looks and works great on my screen. I liked all the styles specially the ball one. Even the calendar works well for me. Its very simple and easy to use. Thanks for keeping option to stay on top. My girlfriend also liked it, even all my university friends are going to buy this. There are some very unique clock styles.*****
Buggy - The "status bar" version, which displays the date and time (Monday, Jul 11 03:05 PM) has all sorts of annoying colors, but is missing the basic color to match the Menu Bar (black letters, white/grey background). Plus it's buggy and won't disply all when you have it in differnet modes (icon). I say thumbs down.