DjVu Viewer - Read DjVu Files and Convert to PDF
Developer: Enolsoft Co., Ltd.
Current Version: 3.1.0
Last Updated: 10 months ago
Download Size: 4.6 MB - Download
***** New Version Launch Special Discount for a Limited Time!!! Regular $28.99 *****
Enolsoft DjVu Viewer is a simple yet useful utility to help you easily open and read DjVu files, and convert DjVu to PDF, Text or image format.
* Easily and quickly open high res DjVu files on Mac.
* Read DjVu files with single, continuous, or 2-up page display.
* Quick page-turning: Go to First Page, Previous Page, Next Page or Last Page.
* Sidebar with Table of Contents, Thumbnails.
* Zoom-in, Zoom-out, or Rotate to read the DjVu files the way you like.
* Add and manage bookmarks: Group bookmark by files, and recent bookmark list for easy and faster access in future, rename or open directly.
* Maintains reading history. Go to Back and Forward reading page.
* Hide toolbar on full screen view for better reading.
* Convert DjVu document to standard PDF format , Text or images as needs.
* Convert DjVu document with all pages, single page or the needed page range.
* Extract image out of DjVu document from all pages or the selected page range.
* Print the opened DjVu files with one click.
* Yes, it well compatible with OS X El Capitan(10.11)!
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Enolsoft
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Enolsoft
Share us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/111924125797066738850/
To get the latest giveaway and updates news.
Fully support macOS 10.12 (macOS Sierra)
Most Helpful Reviews
Most of features worked - Most of the features appear to be worked fine, it loaded the DjVu files fine and high res DjVu files also opened quickly. Print and convert to PDF files worked too, worth it.
Not impressed, very slow to open files! No bookshelf like their website misleadingly suggests! - it's not worth even $3.99! It took more than 1min to open a djvu file while using the free DjView for Mac viewer opened the same file immediately. Converting the djvu file into pdf was very fast though and it supports continuous scrolling with Apple magic mouse but it does not support preview, so you cannot see the cover page like with pdf files. It's a fair attempt at a djvu viewer but it still needs a lot of work. I am actually a bit annoyed because when I went to the Enolsoft website provided by the App Store, they have more screen shots of the djvu viewer there and it appears as if it comes with a bookshelf. I decided to pay $3.99 only for the bookshelf really because I am happy with the free DjView as a djvu viewer, but it turns out they have stripped the bookshelf from this app, so I got screwed:( I am actually thinking about complaining to Apple and trying to get my money back. I suppose I would keep the app if they add the bookshelf but I have no way of knowing if they would do that.
More Reviews for Current Version
Fast, competent, user-friendly app! - In all, it is a djvu file reader, enable to open and view the contents of the DjVu files, and can export the DjVu into PDF files with no loss, works well!