Developer: PELAGIC PRESSURE SYSTEMS
Current Version: 1.3.3
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 24.2 MB - Download
The DiverLog SCUBA diving logbook app is the premier full-featured divelog application. Packed with new features and a great new look, Diverlog is your one-stop shop for managing your dives and configuring your dive computers.
Diverlog is the Official App for and supports dive computers made by the following manufacturers:
- AQUALUNG: i200, i300, i450T, i550, i750TC
- OCEANIC: Atom 2.0, Atom 3.0, Atom 3.1, Datamask, F10, F11, Geo, Geo 2.0, OC1, OCi, OCL, OCS, ProPlus_2(Metal Buttons), ProPlus_3, PROPLUS X, VEO 2.0, VEO 3.0, VT3, VT4.0, VT4.1, VTX
- AERIS: A300, A300ai, A300CS, A300xt, Atmos ai (Metal Buttons), Compumask, Elite T3, Epic, F10, F11, Manta
- HOLLIS: DG03
- SHERWOOD: Amphos, Amphos Air, Insight(Metal Buttons), Wisdom(Metal Buttons), Wisdom_3, Vision, SAGE
- GENESIS: React Pro (White)
- TUSA: Element 2, TALIS, Zen, Zen Air
- BISM: Duo, Grande
- BEUCHAT: Mundial 2, Voyager 2G
In addition, since Diverlog supports the DL7 standard dive data file format, you can import dives from virtually any Dive Computer!
- View, edit, and manage your DC dive detail data
- View your dive history data
- Search dives based on max depth, time, location, mode, ... many more
- View, edit and manage your favorite dive spots and locations
- View, edit and manage your dive gear
- View, edit and manage your dive buddies and contacts
- Register your dive computer, easy access to help and support
- Update DC firmware easily when online
- Add and register multiple dive computers from supported manufacturers
- Searchable, in-application help
- Keep track of personal data including medical and certification information
- Add photos, Youtube videos to dives, and remember those fun times
- Configure preferences, uncluding english/metric units, language, and more
- Social sharing features
- Configure & setup DC easily before dives
- Synchronize with DiverLog for iOS devices
- Synchronize with DiveCloud online dive storage system
- Much more ..
DiverLog allows you to view, edit, and manage your dives easily.
The dive detail section gives you all the information you need, including dive data, location and dive site information, tank and buddy information, gear bag, and more. Add your diving buddies and keep your personal certification and medical information on hand at all times. View your dive profile in full screen view, in graphical and tabular data formats. Add and manage your gear with easy entry forms. DiverLog offers you simple search methods to find your dives .. search by location, dive site, and even which computer you used! ...See all your dives on the world map, a unique feature we call your dive activity map! You can even keep track of your personal information, including medical and certification info. You can now sync your dives with the new DiveCloud online dive data backup system so you never lose your dives, and always have them available, wherever you are! In addition, with multiple advanced options like dive history search, import/export, dive log backup and restore, DC Configuration with firmware update. For a latest list of compatible products, please visit our website www.ediverlog.com under FAQ.
Our dedication is to serve customers with satisfaction: You can try out DiverLog Lite Version for free before buying this Full Version. Your feedback and input is important to us. We are committed to continuous improvement and your input is part of the process. Connect with our developers by posting in the forum, or contact by email at the support website: http://www.ediverlog.com
- Fixed left menu bar
- Fixed A300 dive date
Most Helpful Reviews
Best dive log I - This app has a ton of features but I think the map pin feature is the coolest. With it I can mark the exact location of the dive site I was at, and I won't forget. The cloud storage holds my dives which is great, but I can also use it to share them too. Now I can actually give my friends an idea of what I'm doing everytime dive. This app and the divecloud system has given new life to my log book.
Don’t Buy!!! - Don’t waste your time trying to make this app work, I tried for several hours. Every time I would manually add information on one dive it would change information on other dives to match. Then like magic all the manually entered information would disappear and no way to recover. A waste of money and time.
More Reviews for Current Version
Crashes frequently, very quirky, difficult to edit data - I’ve just purchased a new dive computer and DiverLog linked immediate to it. However, in an effort to enter my previous dives, the program freezes up routinely. Editing data previously entered causes it to freeze. At this point the only way to shut it down is via Force Quit. DiverLog Support has been of limited help. $25 is a huge waste of money.